Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Ahhhh man! I was there from 12 til 12.45 and then went back again as I left something Wheels are awesome, keep you all waiting until tomorrow for pics
  2. So a few hours at most. Not worth buying another airbox in my opinion
  3. Doing the velocity stack mod to your standard airbox takes 30mins max mate No need to buy a new box to swap them over...
  4. I think regulations may have been slightly more..."relaxed" back then
  5. Well said! Beemers are dull and boring
  6. Wel I'm going near there for 9am
  7. If there was a door, I'd show you to it right now
  8. Busy day tomorrow Up to Colchester for 9am to collect the wheels and some other bits Then getting the tyres fitted to the new wheels, then back home to seal them up before putting them on the car Gotta finish up cleaning the engine bay which should take another hour or so, then a full wash, polish and 2 coats of wax in preparation for a 5am start on Sunday for TFS!
  9. Think you've been given some duff info there Vlad I've researched this numerous times and spoken to quite a few traffic cops over the years who all come back saying that it has to be on the most front part of the car Putting it in the window may be making it visible, but is illegal - I think the cops just give a bit of discretion when it comes to that from my experience though
  10. The law states that the front registration plate must be placed on the most front part of the vehicle - i.e. the front bumper I used to run a car without a front plate and only ever got pulled once Cops don't usually notice when on the move, but may notice it easier if you're parked up or something I always kept the plate in the boot just in case EDIT - there is nothing about height or placement, just that it must be on the further front point of the car
  11. Driving towards Croydon, I was going the opposite way and flashed my lights You on the forum? Car is certainly unique!
  12. Definately worth a go We used to drop at least one of the fees if people contested it (only about 1 in 10 people ever did) so I would give it a try You're renewing the current tenancy right? So it's not a new deal Ask them where in any T&C's it states that you will have to pay £120 for signing this extension Ask them how they come up with the figure of £120 and what it involves, what happens to that bit of paper in the "admin" sense to warrant the £120 price tag? Should at least get a reduction on the price if not removed completely
  13. Used to be in lettings myself, all "admin fees" are complete bollocks I would say that you're not paying it, but of course it's up to the estate agent whether or not they accept that This was about 5 years ago, but we used to charge something like: £60 reference fee per tenant £120 tenancy agreement fee £50 security deposit registration fee and a few other odds and sods. 100% markup as it's just a fee that they used to stick onto anything Who's the agent you're going through if you don't mind me asking?
  14. Surprised it took ya that long
  15. Battery should read 14volts
  16. Couldn't see a category for clutch?? Only messing I would've just put it in the main part of the technical section
  17. No need to disconnect the battery. Just whip em out!
  18. Never knew the clutch was part of the braking system.....
  19. Real carbon?
  20. You wont get one with a carbon lip
  21. Keep that then
  22. Wouldn't say its a "must have" upgrade, would get better performance figure from the standard air box with velocity stack mod Pop charger just makes noise
  23. 1st name's not Anthony is it?! Welcome aboard!
  24. Just because they aren't purple No....no they're just hideous!
×
×
  • Create New...