Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Why throw it into neutral and waggle the stick around between gears?....stupid bitch
  2. However it comes mate, just need something for the bodyshop to paint for me
  3. Do it! Mine still needs to go a little lower yet Can't wait til the suns out I had a very similar colour setup for my wheels on the Audi A3 and people used to look, stop and look again as the paint kept changing colour
  4. One more from the weekend
  5. Purple.....
  6. How much for just a plain one? Anodising doesn't allow for my shade of purple
  7. Are we 100% that those wheels are the right shade of purple? I've seen so many thrown around I can't keep up Yes So much so that I'm changing my plenum spacer again
  8. Pm me please
  9. Missed out on Ian's set anyone else got any 10mm spacers?
  10. Got some Poorboys sealant that I've used for a few years and always come up trumps few coats of that should see them through til the weather improves
  11. That's the idea but in the sun it shows something a little extra
  12. I saw 2 Azure's, 1 Kuro, yours Vlad and another GM
  13. Thanks Will she deserves it, lot's more to come
  14. Pfffft no way!!! Darren and I did it 1st of all, and then Sly went over it all when doing the service and alignment
  15. PM'd Indeed mate, coming along nicely now ready for the summer Rear strut cover, battery and brake covers plus strut brace feet was £70
  16. You must have missed me by no more than 15mins Darren my wheels were on that tyre machine just before yours were!
  17. Tighten what up? Doubt it's anything like that as Darren is fairly thorough with his methods and Sly at Kaizer checked everything over too I'm yet to get under her and check everything myself though
  18. Few pictures from the weekend
  19. Hopefully get some nice pics next weekend if the weather's OK, will take all 4 wheels off, clean them back and front, about 3 coats of sealant and then get some nice pics
  20. Ye I love the colour, just a few other bits that need to go that way Was a disgusting day from start to finish for me!!! Thanks
  21. Few more pics that others took Wheels look filthy from the drive
  22. So, today was the 1st show of the year for me, and wasn't the weather just beautiful Wait, not beautiful, I meant fecking arse!!! In preparation for the day, I picked up my wheels and a few other bits from the bodyshop at 9am on Saturday morning and then set to work getting everything fitted and cleaned for today My custom colour that I worked on with the bodyshop A mix of candy purple, indigo, blue and a violet purple over the top as well, very hard to show all the colour in pictures though And has to borrow a friends cars to get all 4 wheels and tyres in Took it all to Kaizer Motors as Sly has a range of brand new, specialist machinery for tyres to ensure that we didn't mark them as the paint was still fairly fresh And the other bits I had painted in the same colour (Wasso may be getting another PM about the colour of my plenum spacer ) Battery and brake fluid covers Great picture showing some of the colour change in the paint New strut brace feet Also got the rear strut brace cover done but didn't get pics of that Everything fitted and polished up As you can see the spacer and oil cap are the same colour, but different to my very deep purple colour theme that's started to occur. I think Wasso had issues with anodizing to such a dark colour so may be rethinking that shut up before anyone says anything! Can get the oil cap painted the same colour as everything else, and a couple of other bits too, along with a purple grounding kit and purple silicone couplers for the air intake Then it was onto the wheels. Didn't seal them yet as the paint was only done on Friday, give it a week or so to breathe properly before I seal them weekend. Was getting dark by this point so found it hard to get decent pics Suspension not settled yet Didn't want to use any tyre shine just yet to avoid any chemicals reacting with the lacquer Need some 10mm spacers all round I think And then it was off to bed for a 5am start today! Absolutely pishing it down all the way there, but we thought that we were early enough to avoid the main part of the traffic....NOPE! Took 2 hours to travel 2 miles into Santa Pod the figures weren't for happy reading Started snowing whilst in the queue as well...was not impressed! But we pushed on and finally got in, was a pretty poor show in all but saw at least 6 other Zed's, couple of Azure's, 2 GM's and a black one that I can remember off the top of my head Also saw Stu's 370z And a picture of mine which got some nice attention Overall, a tough weekend, but I'm pleased. just a shame the weather was so bad Suspension needs to come down another 10-20mm all round to finish it off, and 10mm spacers all round as well Comments/suggestions/slating for the shade of purple
  23. Just to give you a teaser of the colour
×
×
  • Create New...