Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Do it, the mortgage saving will be here next month, Cats wont be here next month Maybe I'll give him a PM in a moment and see what we can work out. but I've been saying mortgage saving starts next month for the past 2 years
  2. If he was a bit older I'd say good for him if that's what he wants to do, after all it's only society that dictates what you wear. As he's only a 5 year old I'd say he maybe doesn't quite know what he's up to and may end up regretting this decision (or not..!). But if you want to wear a dress and you're a man, go for it. Only ignorant, narrow minded individuals would have a negative view of it. However, if I had a child and he wanted to wear a dress I'm not sure if I'd encourage it. Once he's old enough and was adamant he likes prancing around in dresses then whatever, fill your boots or heels....
  3. If you still have these for sale in 19 days I will happily relieve you of them, I should be saving for a mortgage and having one ZedShed visit on this pay packet is enough I think.
  4. ARRRGHH, too many goodies coming up for sale.
  5. You've sold me enough recently luckily you didn't have those wheels off while I was there. I've shaved down an old number plate today, just need to pick up some screws from halfrauds.
  6. Almost hit the buy button on a set of 18" grid drifts in bronze but I'm just not sure. Thanks, the ring (nurburg before anyone starts) was great fun.
  7. Shame these come with those tyres, I'd be interested in the wheels but I'd just bin the tyres. As much as I want to I can't justify £750 on a used set of grids needing tyres. GLWTS
  8. Thanks hopefully look better soon! Yeah it was good to meet some people from the forum, all of your cars looked great. Made me realise I need to put more effort into my own! I can be pretty argumentative in the flesh, you just didn't challenge me on my opinions I know how to make friends. I really fancy some new wheels but I just can't decide what to get. I was looking at those Enkei wheels for something a bit different but if I'm going to get some new wheels they have to be concave!
  9. Next time, get them fitted before you drive away Those Zed Shed guys love working on zed's and could probably be persuaded to fit them cheap Car looks good Well you have a point but they were pretty busy on the day I turned up and in all honesty the coilovers could do with a little bit of tidying up before I get them installed. That and once they're on they will need aligning etc. I think I'm going to pay Kaizer Motors a visit for it Oh forgot to mention, I've had the rays refurbished in the OEM colour. They look brilliant Thanks for the comments
  10. Looks good, really liked it when I saw it in the flesh. Those stripes are awesome
  11. SSSB = Super Slow Silver Build for those wondering. So I thought it was about time I stopped being an argumentative sod and started doing something a bit more constructive so here is my build thread so far, don't get too excited as I don't have many photos. First off I fitted some spacers, a JWT Pop Charger and a Cobra non resonated cat back system with the 4" slash cut tips: After a while I got a bit bored of how it looked so purchased a Nismo front lip replica and some clear reflectors: A pic of the rear at Germany, just because. About a month after fitting the above the ZedShed had some parts floating about that I just couldn't say no to, I'm pleased with how it looks for now: I know, I know... The number plate is on the inside of the windscreen, I need to get a smaller plate to go in recess of the bumper. While I was at the ZedShed they started their sales tactic of leaving goodies lying around on the floor near me. After a bit of enquiring I ended up driving away with a set of Meister R coilovers which I'll get fitted once I get paid. I have a few more plans once this is all done, probably some side skirts and rear spats or an entire rear bumper - not sure yet. I also need some more power as it's a bit boring now I've had it 2 years, I'm leaning down the supercharger route but after investigating costs I'm starting to wonder how sane I am spending what the car is worth to make it go a bit faster. I'll update with some better pictures once I have the coilovers fitted. Anyway that's all for now and yes Will the long aerial is staying!
  12. Don't worry MouthWash, it's not your car. Just when we see the driver we look the other way
  13. I must have seen about 5 of 6 Zeds recently, I've flashed and waved at them like a total lunatic just to get totally ignored. Although in Germany a foreign 370z waved back at me which I was pleased about.
  14. Of course mate, I'll send you a PM. Suurree you don't want a Silver lip to contrast your black paintwork? Dude, if i didnt have to do this clutch i would have bought it aswel as i do a lot of spraying anyway lol, its on my list to get but i just havn't got the funds at the moment. Gah, dig a little deeper in those pockets. Price updates on the remaining parts.
  15. Love the bottom half of the spoiler, not overly sold on the top but I reckon it will grow on me. It's unique at least
  16. Of course mate, I'll send you a PM. Suurree you don't want a Silver lip to contrast your black paintwork?
  17. Ahh okay, must have felt good for it to be back on the road after such a long time
  18. I'm not sure, the curious thing is he's been a member for 6 years. Has it taken Jixaman 6 years to find the courage to put his foot down?
  19. I wouldn't say it's cheap crap, I've had hardrace rear camber arms on my Z for well over a year now and they look pretty much like new still, still adjustable and haven't had any issues at all. Bearing in mind you can't get SPL stuff in the UK it's not really a comparison. Oh and before anyone points at vivid racing saying they are in the UK, they aren't they just display prices in GBP and then ship to the UK from the US, so you still have to pay import taxes etc etc. I also wouldn't say that it's a $30,000 car, it's a £6,000 car, which is very different. I just purchased some SPL rear camber arms from Clark Motorsport so I hope that you can get them in the UK or I've just been done. Edit: or is it just another trading name for Eibach? I stand corrected no idea about the trading names of all these companies. I haven't gone true coilover rear, so it's irrelevant to me, just thought I'd share when I saw it No no, you're right.. I'm a massive tit who saw SPL and thought 'hey, I just bought some of them!'... I was only one letter out. I might just etch the C out and put an L in its place.
  20. I wouldn't say it's cheap crap, I've had hardrace rear camber arms on my Z for well over a year now and they look pretty much like new still, still adjustable and haven't had any issues at all. Bearing in mind you can't get SPL stuff in the UK it's not really a comparison. Oh and before anyone points at vivid racing saying they are in the UK, they aren't they just display prices in GBP and then ship to the UK from the US, so you still have to pay import taxes etc etc. I also wouldn't say that it's a $30,000 car, it's a £6,000 car, which is very different. I just purchased some SPL rear camber arms from Clark Motorsport so I hope that you can get them in the UK or I've just been done. Edit: or is it just another trading name for Eibach? Thats SPC/Eibach, SPL are a different brand as per the ones posted above Yeah, it just ticked.. I got like 2 hours sleep last night and was working from memory. What a tit.
  21. I wouldn't say it's cheap crap, I've had hardrace rear camber arms on my Z for well over a year now and they look pretty much like new still, still adjustable and haven't had any issues at all. Bearing in mind you can't get SPL stuff in the UK it's not really a comparison. Oh and before anyone points at vivid racing saying they are in the UK, they aren't they just display prices in GBP and then ship to the UK from the US, so you still have to pay import taxes etc etc. I also wouldn't say that it's a $30,000 car, it's a £6,000 car, which is very different. I just purchased some SPL rear camber arms from Clark Motorsport so I hope that you can get them in the UK or I've just been done. Edit: or is it just another trading name for Eibach?
  22. With even more money coming out my pocket I need these gone, taking genuine offers. Lip is still collect only.
  23. It must be water marks then. Okay, I'll take this but won't be able to collect until weekend as I'm about 70 miles away.
  24. I'm close to coming to collect it, one final question. Is that lacquer peel all over it?
  25. Ah okay, well if you change your mind get back to me. Would really like this, especially as it's already the right colour
×
×
  • Create New...