Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. It's happened to me so much where I think I've got away with the perfect infiltration and then at an odd angle I can't see there is a guard and that alert noise goes off. F**k. A lot more fun like that IMO.
  2. I've played a little more MGS recently, 100% more enjoyable with aimbot, wallhack and bullet time switched off... I can recommend it for people that want the actual MGS experience.
  3. Is he selling the pavement around the Pulsar or the Pulsar? It's quite hard to tell
  4. That looks all kinds of funked up, sorry to see it Andy. Glad you're okay and hope you get it sorted.
  5. Abbey Motorsport are in Oxted, looked after my supercharged Z just fine.
  6. Even the original Nismo bumpers are fibre glass. Might have been my old Zed you read about, I'd had my V2 replica repaired about 3/4 times before I gave up
  7. However, if possible.. I recommend doing this in a built up area to see if the UpRev has improved your handling.
  8. You really epitomize your avatar, you're 3 minutes late to the party.
  9. The 155mph limiter is removed, you could always try going faster? That will tell you.
  10. If you have the budget for it, get the motordyne tdx exhaust. I had it on my old zed, I had several other exhaust too (Cobra, Nismo, Agency Power) and nothing came close to the sound of this.
  11. I've decided I'm not sure how this is going to look on MXR's, I await the pictures to be convinced.
  12. Primer is a good film to watch. Not sure if it's a hidden gem but not many people seem to know it.
  13. They said snitches get stitches because the local constabulary is also Eastern European.
  14. Feel free to ask me for advice on tyre sizes.
  15. Nice, I'll switch that all off and have that hardcore experience.
  16. Those sizes in the picture are 245/40/18 and 275/35/18.... So pretty much the same as you are suggesting, don't do it Zeppo. I'm out of my depth arguing about this but visually it looks retarded.
  17. What I was getting at was this: Looks completely spastic, sorry Dunks! (I know you've changed them now )
  18. Oh man, now you're just getting technical... Who would have guessed.
  19. I know but I have a CS:GO habit to feed
  20. No they don't you toilet.
  21. Why are you suggesting different profiles on the front and back? That's going to look weird as funk. 245/40 and 265/40 would be fine in my non expert opinion but **** Ekona.
  22. Maybe I'm being unfair, I've just landed on Mother Base for the first time so I'll give the AI another chance.
  23. Ah, you can turn that off? Got to be honest, I haven't even been through the options I just cracked on with it. I'll switch if off All you have to do is mark the guards and you can see them through the walls, let me guess... I can switch that off too?
  24. I have MGSV, I play an hour or so every now and then but the AI is so pants it's a little disappointing to play. The reflex mode also makes the game super casual. Spotted me? No problem, give me 5 seconds to react and shoot you in the head. That said, graphics are pretty good and I always enjoy the MGS story because it's so insane.
  25. Yeah, as you'd expect with most online competitive games it's filled with giant egos. If you lose the pistol round it just decends into bickering and raging, I usually have at least one or two of my team on mute because they can't behave.
×
×
  • Create New...