Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Bump. Anyone else up for this?
  2. Grundy, what about this route? https://www.google.c...22792!3e0?hl=en Would virtually bring you past my front door (so you could have a 'comfort break' ) and avoids Birmingham and Hereford (but doesn't take you over the Severn Bridge I'm afraid). I'm off on Friday so am flexible with my departure time
  3. I know folk try to generally avoid Birmingham, but venturing off into South Wales across the Severn Bridge just to do so is a bit extreme!
  4. Hello and If your heart's set on an Azure car, I'd focus on finding the right one first and worry about the Nismo kit later.
  5. Last bump before Wales . Obviously if you are going there'd be no P&P, so only £70.
  6. Hello and Rob. What do you need to 'fix'?
  7. I think a red one would look extra awesome in a bay with other red accents...
  8. I very rarely see another Zed on my travels. And when I do it's too late to respond. Except for the other day I saw a silver 370z and excitedly gave a full on flash and wave. In my excitement I forgot I was in my Clio... Dumbass
  9. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350-Z-3-5-V6-AUTOMATIC-2002MY-COUPE-2-DOOR-AUTO-PETROL-SILVER-CARBON-WRAP-/331199157355?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d1d02146b Did thEy get bored, or just decide anything other than a virtually flat surface was far too challenging?
  10. Haha I had to Google this - and found a very funny 15 page thread on Piston Heads... Does this mean I need to go buy a tin Papa?
  11. Happy birthday y'all.
  12. Bradders showing he's just a big kid at heart (aren't we all)? Saw this first when it was aired on MotoGP tonight. Found it on YouTube so had to share it! Enjoy
  13. Also gave mine a full detail today. Took about 3 minutes....
  14. Looks red in the pics And what's wrong with orange??
  15. 14N

    To tint or not?..

    Bit off the original topic but thanks for the recommendation booked in with jack for next Saturday I saw Jack wrote on his Facebook page that he had a 370z and a 350z booked in. Is this you KosmiK? The 24th? Might see you there
  16. That makes sense. Ideal location for drifting and they don't have to close the rest of the track. Cheers dude. I don't "plan" on going particularly quickly either Much the same as I didn't "plan" on modifying my Zed when I bought it
  17. Happy birthday James. Have a great weekend. See you in Wales
  18. I have just paid my £25 for track time : If I leave Donington after turning down the opportunity to drive the track, I will regret it evermore. So even if I drive the circuit at 20mph with my hazards on, I'm still doing track time I may just follow Grundy round in the vortex given off his BGW anyway Do you know if it will be the full GP circuit (including the Melbourne Hairoin) or not?
  19. Whoopee doo. They're wheels, they're round and they hold your tyres on. They're just wheels, they're not important, no one cares. They perform a function end of. They all do the same thing. Same as tyres. They're round, black and made of rubber. They're ALL the same. (Awaits Ekona......)
  20. Hello and to the forum Matt. Have a browse through the West Mids regional events section (link below) I've added you to the WM owners list http://www.350z-uk.c...-west-midlands/ Including the current meets schedule: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/ Hopefully see you soon
  21. 14N

    To tint or not?..

    I didn't tint my rear quarters - mainly because I have 350-UK stickers there and it took me ages to get the silver part inside the Z right!
  22. Congrats on the new purchase. You certainly chose the best colour. I wouldn't bother searching for a Bluetooth module to fit in your cradle if you're looking to change the HU soon. Just get a HU with Bluetooth connectivity. You'll lose the phone function on the steering wheel, but all other buttons will work as normal.
  23. 50p bet says it's the W brace. They're prone for surface corrosion. Try Zmanalex for a used one you can refurb/powdercoat
×
×
  • Create New...