Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Change the black background to orange? Maybe....
  2. Dibs on wing emblems. PM on its way
  3. Yeah, not bad I suppose. But you still haven't got the technical or mechanical know how to fit a stubby..... Let me know when you think you're ready for the 'advanced' mods class
  4. Hello and to the forum
  5. It could be Matt's . There are no pics on the ad, but I know he added some orange parts and paint under the bonnet (he's a man with taste), obviously they may also have been removed, but would be a giveaway if they were still there
  6. Aww c'mon GMB, where's your commitment to the cause? I reckon it's approx 150 miles from you and a 2.5hr journey. I'm heading down there which will be just over 2hrs and approx 130 miles (assuming I don't get lost)..
  7. ^^This^^ I opened the thread from the title, saw the results and thought "WHOA! What wrap is THAT"??? Then I read the company name that did it...
  8. With reference to this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88169-internet-dating/ It looks like your "Ginger seeks similar for good times and fun trips out. Does not mind if cosmetically enhanced" lonely hearts ad has paid off for you mate
  9. Hello and
  10. No way! When did they fit gates to the entrance of Brokeback Mountain?
  11. Hello and to the forum. RAF Cosford meet coming up, which should be about 30 mins from you if you're in Cannock. Details here: http://www.350z-uk.c...unday-7th-sept/
  12. Where did you bring it from? Maybe he should by a different one?
  13. Absolutely anywhere that does vinyl graphics. Just specify the font, size and colour. Got mine of an eBay seller.
  14. Of course you won't, you're classier than that Kyle. Use some carbon look vinyl
  15. I think this has happened. I thought a daily was No. 2? And a shed was something you just ran into the ground then got another? Either way, I'm NOT getting a Fiesta and I'm NOT going to church.
  16. Fair points The cambelt would be due a change soon (within the next 12 months), so it makes sense to change that while we're down there. Replacing the belt with a new one would put strain on the 'old' dephaser and if that goes, I'd be looking at a HUGE bill, so that's getting changed too. It's like a ripple effect - one thing leads to another! At least it'll be sorted...... Until the next thing goes (Well, it is French).
  17. It was given a lot of consideration, trust me, but the parts alone (cambelt, pulleys, waterpump, dephaser etc) are £300. So for the sake of 6+ hours to do the job (and that's with access to a ramp, which I haven't), I'll take the hit of the extra £200 to let someone else have the nightmare and scuffed knuckles.
  18. Cheers Nath. I accidentally bumped into a S14, S15, 200SX OC meet last night and they were very complimentary about my car and my bay which made me feel well chuffed They were also quite complimentary about the 350Z in general.
  19. TBH mate, I don't know, as I did actually like the original pic. But fear not, it can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84462-west-mids-general-chat-banter-thread/page__st__20
  20. Mine was £80 http://www.350z-uk.c...ar-window-tint/ I know Jack has done a few other forum member's cars now and this price has remained the same (just mention the forum).
  21. Was actually thinking the same (about my calipers).
  22. 17.07.2014 - 98612 miles Plenum painted and carbon brake fluid and battery covers added. All ready for Japfest2 next month now
×
×
  • Create New...