Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I think they're over Leicester way. CS, where are youuuuuuuuuu???? (Echo echo echo).
  2. OK mate, I know a place in Worcester that has Zed experience. Let me know if you get stuck.
  3. Would Worcester be too far away Stu?
  4. Hi Rick, my understanding (I could be wrong) is there are 2 types of Nismo skirt. There's as US version that sits over your existing skirt that had wider 'flared bits' and there's the 'rest of the world' version that is the whole skirt. I know Pete (Jetset) has the wider US version. Most of the other members I've seen have other kind.
  5. Why genuine? Think Tarmac does the skirts and they're guaranteed to fit (unlike other replicas).
  6. Sorry Matt, took a slight diversion there. Lovely car mate
  7. Only about a half hour longer drive than mine My drive's gonna take approx 2 and a half hours. (Mental note: Have a wee before you set off Ian).
  8. Happy burfday mate
  9. Spotted today in Kidderminster, grey 350Z coupe, with black wheels and polished rim. I didn't spot you but my mate did - He text me as he thought someone had stolen my car!
  10. Best of luck Phil. I'm a green but haven't trained in a while due to a knee injury. Gonna be a New Year's resolution to go back I think. Need to do A LOT of revising on my patterns before I do though! Think I'd even struggle with Chon Ji ATM.
  11. Think you're on the wrong forum Adem
  12. Rich, if that's your garage, I hate you
  13. Hi All, Sorry, but I'm afraid this event has now been cancelled. Thank you to all that have shown their support for this meet. Merry ChristmaZ
  14. Lol that was my first thought! Welcome! Must admit, it was mine too! OP, whatever car you end up with - it better had be a Nismo now!
  15. 14N

    Intake options

    Now THAT'S a commitment to customer service!
  16. Hey Gary, you most certainly can I'll send you a PM soon. Your timing is perfect, as I may actually have one that's good to go
  17. [Removes foot from mouth] Sorry Naz. [Puts foot back]
  18. You forgot about your exhaust Naz. But shhhh, I won't tell anyone
  19. Hello and Best of luck with the hunt.
  20. Only just picked this up - car looks epic mate Just needs hitting with the lowering stick now And please don't paint the wheels white. Does look a cracking eZample
  21. Well, I suppose courtesy is one of your 5 tenets, so thanks for letting us know. Which belt are you grading for?
  22. Happy birthday Rich. Have a great day mate
  23. I want it. Then I can sell it. £££££ Everyone wins. (I don't want it really). Very kind offer Hugh.
  24. Well, I've now broken into the European market and have sent a divider over to one of our Zed friends in the Netherlands. His PM to me upon receipt of his divider made me smile, so I thought I'd share it with you. I've said if he does come to England in his 350Z, I'm sure a few of us could get together to help welcome him and make his visit a memorable Zed one
×
×
  • Create New...