-
Posts
2,628 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by cs2000
-
Yes, id agree with docwra, limp mode and misfire are very different. But limp mode still makes the car run like balls. Probably difficult to understand unless you've experienced both. Im not that clued up on it, but it does severely limit engine RPM, throttle inputs are delayed and speed is restricted, im guessing ignition is retarded too but it may not need to do that since the car is 'fly by wire'. Mine felt bloody awful the few times I've been in it, but It wont show on a ODBII scanner.
-
So, as we stand now... 1. 370Mike 2. Lambo 3. Dogfather SET1 - With Badgeronimous(AJRFulton) Asked to post to Lambo SET2 - With bakseedaa SET3 - With apcarter SET4 - With Will370z Asked to post to 370Mike That clears it up Can you please PM Lambo, he is next on the list and send your DVD set off to him please? Will, would you mind sending yours to 370Mike, again, just drop him a PM and let us know how you get on Glad this is going well still and you guys are getting the updates. I feel bad for the issues however as yes, im saving you all £300+, but when the update disk dies it takes everything with it, you get no nav, no radio, no CD, etc and that would suck! Gladly, no-one has gotten stuck with this for more than a day orso apart from Andy as he was the guinea pig, but still sucks!
-
I found it was a loose connection on the throttle pedal. Theres a little electric plug down there that senses what % throttle youre asking for. I guess the loose connection was occasionally sending sporadic values and the car immediately goes to limp mode as its the safest option for you and itself! I also did the idle valve relearn, throttle pedal reset, ecu reset and MAF clean, just because why not! Probably not the same for you but it sounds very very much like limp mode if it went away when you restarted the car. Finding the cause is the hard part. @ddcboyle - I also had/have that issue with a induction kit, there's a thread about it somewhere but seems they're all susceptible to it, something along the lines of the less restriction means more air is flowing over the sensor at those speeds than the factory airbox, car doesn't know what's happening and doesn't give the correct AFR so the engine dies. The only fool proof method is use the proper air box. Mine only does it once in a while, annoying (and dangerous sometimes) but not harmful I guess. It shouldn't cause low RPM once yours standing still though like the OP posted about.
-
Limp mode? Ive entered it a few times for reasons ive now fixed, but it severely limits what the car can do and does feel like its broken, restarting the car always cleared it for me. Didn't help much trying to trace the issue however.
-
Cheers mate, on my phone ATM so il add you later but they're yours. That's All folks. I may start these again early next year, depends how I feel, just want a break from them now, maybe find another thing I can improve with leds. Any suggestions?
-
Yeah, no idea why but eventually it works, sorry for the hassle its giving you all. People seem to have to load it in chunks, no idea how many tries it takes though.
-
Heh, yours are just drying (silicone) and testing, should have them out for you on mon, possibly tues Cheers Ballardpaul, added. Just 1 more slot remaining
-
Gonna be taking a break from these for a while, I think with winter arriving soon anyway the market will die down a lot, plus I will have made 31 sets, need a break! So, on the first page there are 3 final slots, 1 if already occupied so there's a potential 2 left, these will be the last set I make for the foreseeable future, if you want them, get your name down now. Wont need payment until next month as I want to finish the orders I already have before I add more
-
cheers
-
My neck of the woods, to the forum and in advance to Suffolk! lol
-
Sorry guys, didn't notice I had messages, PM's incoming to you both
-
Removed all of my posts mentioning our code too. im surprised the AudiSport one hasn't been removed yet as that's been floating about for ages.
-
Oooooooh, maybe... AJRFulton - Did you get your set directly from me, or someone Fwd it onto you?> If yours came from me DVD 2 and 3 will not work and you need replacements, drop me a PM with you address. We were talking about it on page 2 and I couldn't remember who SET5 went to, perhaps its you?
-
553bhp & 465 lb/ft 370Z Full Amuse with Greddy Twin Turbo
cs2000 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Member Build Projects
Looks sexy -
Im confused...I don't remember seeing you on the list? If you cant get by with Disk 2 give me a shout and il get you another one out. SET1 - With Badgeronimous SET2 - With Robinc Asked to post to bakseedaa SET3 - With apcarter SET4 - With Will370z
-
Top job will! Hopefully no issues but if you get any come to me and il sort you out best I can
-
Octect, PM incoming with some address details where to send your maps disks on to Therefore... SET1 - With K370z2 Posted to Badgeronimous SET2 - With Robinc Asked to post to bakseedaa SET3 - With Octet Asked to post to apcarter SET4 - With Will370z Other one... SET5 - M.I.A (Presumed dead) And the new list 1. 370Mike 2. Lambo 3. Dogfather
-
Oh noes, dodgem aerial is still on the car hehe, great job on the work guys, paintwork looks top notch, and payco, im not at all jealous of your CS rear bumper...honest...
-
Heh, they have arrived but are at the Post office so I cant get them until Saturday as im out of my house from 7:30am until 6:30pm traveling too/from work
-
Non Panico, from what I remember the rocker covers are £90 each and a new gasket for them was either £5 or £11 per side, cant remember
-
Lol kylefly. As ive said before, the Waxybox wax's are developmental products, some are good, some are absolute pains in the ass. The pots are supposed to do 1 car iirc, some seem to be able to do 2-3 cars and others, just doe to how they come out of the pot just about do 1. Its a lottery sometimes but overall the other products in the box sell it too me. Ive already ordered, did it 109 days ago
-
Ive done the same mate, get in the passenger footwell and look up, you can see the cig lighter from there, very easy to tap into, much much much less hasstle than using the one on the rear plastics.
-
Cool so... 1. apcarter 2. bakseedaa 3. 370Mike 4. Lambo 5. Dogfather Ive just sent apcarter a message to contact octet to get his set too.
-
Odd, im sure my iPhone is 1 at a time. Anyways, interference. The only time I hear it is when im charging my phone and trying to use the aux in, I hear a whine that increases with RPM, its just feedback same as you can get in a badly setup sub system, not sure why I get it, everything is earthed correctly but its only slight and I just have to not charge and play music through the jack at the same time. There is a little bit of interference sometimes caused by the tape drive motors, but there's sod all you can do about that really.
-
Nope, think it was these. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-RUBBER-GREASE-NIPPLE-COVERS-DUST-CAPS-BLEED-SCREW-CAPS-x-10-/300752301155?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item46063bec63