Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. That is a mismatch of cars!
  2. Just thought I would make this post as an FYI to anyone who needs their compression arm bush replaced. You can get a genuine one for around (Exchange rate dependant) £22 delivered from an Infinity garage in the states. I ordered mine on the 13th and it arrived yesterday so 7 day turn around. http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649 eBay store if link goes dead: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ocinfiniti $19.95 + $15 USPS delivered, tracked to your door. I know there have been posts about a none genuine one appearing for £30 on eBay so this is a much better bet. Since the value of the item is so low there is no import duty to pay. Hope this helps someone out EDIT - Looks like they have added a quicker shipping method to the listing which is quite expensive. Ask the guy for a USPS First Class quote as that what I got for $15.
  3. Got a quote a few weeks ago for my January renewal. £280 standard, £320 with my 6 mods. 24, 6 years NCB. Love the 3fiddy!!
  4. That mileage criteria is quite low. These cars are almost 10 years old now so your looking at 4k a year. There are cars out there with that mileage but its going to be a tough find! Mileage doesn't always represent condition too Good luck!
  5. Kumho KU39 could be a good mid range. Or Falken FK453 £820 fitted at event tyres.
  6. Drop links buddy! Cheap fix thankfully!
  7. My resistant materials teacher use to spit all over the whole class...is that in the job spec?
  8. 1k option for GT cars between 53 and 55 plates
  9. I have this plan...not ever used it though. If I make a claim can you add an extra zero at the back end
  10. Get a poll on the thread bud....will give us a better understanding. Use headers like IT geek, pikey builder and lady boy retail manager. I am sure none will cause offence Support Account Manager for Security/Availability Software company so I fit into the Nerd category.
  11. Bit gay but their floatation pool is epic!
  12. I do have my shift indicator set at 3,500RPM however so im usually shifting before/at this point anyway. I think your the only person who has it set to anything other than 6,600rpm in a DE
  13. Looks low and Nismo!
  14. Damn! On my phone so didn't search...feel free to burn this thread mods Edit - Photos?!! Silly location for the first thread anyway
  15. Complete with Nismo bumper and all! http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/top-gear-perfect-road-trip-behind-the-scenes-2013-11-08
  16. The 19's have totally the wrong size tyres on for the Z....probably best splitting them mate!
  17. Clark Motorsport sell them buddy, they are a trader on here.
  18. Do you get a car allowance or a fuel card as well? I get 45p a mile which is the government rate I believe but don't get either of the above.
  19. Does that say wheel power 202?! Drive train loss can't be 80bhp surely!
  20. Turtle wax is probably the problem bud Wax is great for keeping the car clean too, so much easier on a rewash when the car is nicely waxed. Really good to wax your wheels too...my rotas look brand new still and are a doddle to clean.
  21. 370Ad

    So... MPG

    Read my edit a few posts above bud!
  22. 370Ad

    So... MPG

    Get it mapped....Man maths prevails!!
  23. On any car I would say you need to warm it up....from a 1 litre Yaris to an Enzo. Definitely worth sticking too bud. Engine, coolant and oil need to get up to optimal temps before any major stress.
  24. 370Ad

    So... MPG

    60mph in 6th on the motorway....you guys must have a lot of patience! I try to be sensible but usually only lasts a junction or 2! O and if you want MPG out of your Z get an UpRev I now get a consistent 2 mpg more since I have had it done...will pay for itself! That's what I told the Mrs anyway..... EDIT - I was just sad enough to work it out and I have saved £170 in a year on petrol since the UpRev. This is using the in car average calculator and comparing 24 to 26mpg over 9000k a year. So in 2 and a half years it will actually pay for itself
×
×
  • Create New...