Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Front wheel is 10.5kg and rear wheel is 10.8kg. Hope this helps.
  2. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89232-nissan-370z-genuine-car-cover/ Heads up on the Clark Motorsport Deal mate.
  3. Maybe its just the car saying '**** you, you don't drive me enough'
  4. 1k a year?! I do 1k in three weeks lol Have you tried bleeding the clutch? Could be a simple solution before shelling out big.
  5. Lol I like this guy! Unless his offer was £200
  6. Thanks, will drop him a PM
  7. He changes his name like he changes his cars And wheels Got bored with the standard wheels after 6 months.
  8. Hello All, I have a set of 19" Rays Wheels off the 370Z for sale. Front: 19x9 ET47 Rear: 19x10 ET30 They fit on the 350Z nicely but the fronts need spacers (Picture fitted below). Everyone categorises wheel damage differently so I thought loads of photos could let you make your own mind up. Fitted to a 350Z: As you can see they all have curb damage in some shape or form but are straight. £600 - Collected from Reading, Berkshire or delivered for £35 by Paisley Freight. Cash, PayPal Gift or BACS. Any questions please ask. Thanks, Adam
  9. If you can guess mine you get a free like
  10. I will have two sets of these for sale shortly. One with tyres and one without. Drop me a PM if your interested. Front wheels need to be run with spacers on the 50 though.
  11. Not hear of a HR engine using engine before.
  12. If there was no oil on the dipstick I think you will see issues very soon. Is there any blue smoke on start up?
  13. Real world comparison between US and UK isn't actually that much different. This is taking into account; average commute, average car MPG and US vs UK Gallon. There was a big old thread on it a few months back.
  14. 370Ad

    Should I???

    Clicky axle (easy fix), drop links (200 job) and oil usage on rev up model. That's about it dude. All the cool kids rock 70s now though
  15. Sounds reasonable if you don't want a quick sale buddy.
  16. A telemetry box on a Z... this s going to be interesting
  17. So if they dont check you can afford the financial payments then what is stopping someone on 50k getting a loan for a 200k car?!
  18. Lets have a vote, has this car been on or off the road for the most days this year
  19. So the second and third time you managed to secure a car without proving a monthly income? No wonder so many people are in debt that they can't get out of. Can't help you on the finance front dude, always buy my cars outright. That's why I have a 59 plate and you have a Nismo
  20. Tried eBay mate? These have been for sale for ages.
  21. I have no idea of both of your earnings but lets say you earn 50% more than your better half. One year you decide, f*ck it I want to be like Vin Diesel and go to Bora Bora. You can afford your half but as your partner doesn't earn as much, she can't go. Your not exactly going to go on your own are you?! So an argument ensues on who pays for what. If you shared your finances you would know exactly what was in the holiday pot for that year and if you could afford it or not. Everyone's different so I am not saying your wrong but just would like your opinion on the above
  22. Lunch time today. Nismo spoiler and carbon bonnet
  23. But then you have to eat Tesco food
  24. Filled up my GFs car the other day in Asda and noticed it was 122.7. Not bad, similar price to 2009.
  25. The standard ISO lead uses RCA's so the sound is quiet. You can follow busters guide to splice them open for an amplified sound though.
×
×
  • Create New...