Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Scorpion BB, Cobra Y pipe, Decat - £800
  2. Wow what great customer service with the video! Genuine bushes £28 delivered from the US if the traders can't sort you out
  3. I love these price topics...! Just because you got yours for X doesn't make it the rule. Colour and condition makes a massive difference in the price on Z's. A DE just sold on here with a listed price of 9k so lets be fair and say it sold for 8.5k....that was in great condition, good spec and one of the desirable colours. The same age car with similar miles I have seen also sell for around for around 6-6.5k. Its not just about age and mileage people
  4. He is obviously always late and in a hurry! Haha
  5. Not bad sale price for Cat D, congrats
  6. That's import territory not UK GT spec, especially in black!
  7. Definitely had K1's but couldn't quite see the wheels. Plate was only 5 letters long if that helps.
  8. 17:15ish today, you did some crazy burn out after getting angry at the car infront!
  9. If its a GT price is about right. Only 47k on the clock. Still a shocking advert.
  10. Is your PX value around the listed price as that's pretty dam good!
  11. 370Ad

    Coolant

    On advice from Opie Oils I put the Fuchs stuff in as I got quite confused about the whole organic debate. 5 Litres (10 litres when mixed) for 20 quid.
  12. I was walking past queens road car park at 16:30ish on Saturday with my newly acquired suit case from Debenhams. Looking cool!
  13. Looks nice but did you notice it was yellow....
  14. This part worries me! You should be able to take corners as fast if not faster than a FWD car of similar chassis/spec....obviously this is not a rule of thumb that all RWD cars are quicker in the bends than FWD. Youve never driven a 306 GTI-6 then ........ But in FWD all of your weight is over the driven wheels, you can also shift weight past the point of drive more quickly. Which do you reckon is quicker in the wet?? I knew someone would throw the GTI-6 or DC2 out there, that's why I covered myself with the majority not the rule comment Lol well you shouldn't be driving hard in the wet anyway....O yeah and have you seen that new FWD Lambo?!
  15. Well I couldn't actually find anything wrong in the end. Lubbed up the drop links just for the hell of it, still made the noise after though. Then one evening the mighty heavens opened and I have been creak free for over a week. So I am thinking potential dust build up somewhere as it hasn't rained for so long.....or something is on its way out but the rain magical healed it! That's what I am going with for now anyway Cheers for all the advice!
  16. This part worries me! You should be able to take corners as fast if not faster than a FWD car of similar chassis/spec....obviously this is not a rule of thumb that all RWD cars are quicker in the bends than FWD. In FWD the front tyres are applying the turn and momentum where are in RWD you are being pushed from behind and the front wheels are only doing the turning. Meaning traction is greater. Your problem could be down to many issues.....alignment, tyres wear, tyre pressure, the actual tyres themselves! Worn shocks etc etc...!
  17. If you want midrange tyres Kumho's or Falkens are fine. Especially with the smaller 19 inch sidewall, the Falkens don't suffer from the usual soft sidewall.
  18. Rays or not to Rays? I would say between 7-8k depending on condition. Convertible's do tend to be priced less than coupes so I might be slightly out. Rough guide
  19. What ET? ET20 on 9.5J F 10.5J R
  20. On a 9.5j and 10.5j? I thought the tire sizes you specified were for 9 & 10j? As sized said there is a slight stretch but nothing too noticeable. If you run anything wider the speedo will be out and I can't imagine anything bigger on the front wheels would do the handling any good! Ah sorry, I thought you were quoting OEM sizes for the wheels. Would the width put it out, I thought it was the Profile of the tire? Maybe I am just a noob. I will be running 235 35 on my 9js and 255 35 on my 10js very soon, once the hubs are machined! It's the overall rolling radius that puts it out. The closest to the 18" OEM size on 19's is 245/35 an 275/35, that's less than 0.5% out. If your talking about 19's using the tyres sizes above then the front axle will be 1.95% out and the rear axle 2.5% out. Nothing too major most companies say nothing more than +/- 2.5% out.
  21. You can see the slight stretch here:
  22. On a 9.5j and 10.5j? I thought the tire sizes you specified were for 9 & 10j? As sized said there is a slight stretch but nothing too noticeable. If you run anything wider the speedo will be out and I can't imagine anything bigger on the front wheels would do the handling any good!
×
×
  • Create New...