Jump to content

Greddy-Matt

Members
  • Posts

    315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greddy-Matt

  1. Hi Sure, I'll see if I can find some but there's one in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=59665
  2. Hi Guys Thought I'd see if anyone's interested in these before they go on fleabay. I have my front pods / mud guards for sale as I've gone with Nismo skirts, these were painted in December by my body shop so as you would expect are in really good condition. Bonus for those with Blade Silver cars as you should be able to pop them straight on without painting etc.... Has small marks on the fronts that face the tyres, but no chipped paint cracks etc. Some pics with natural light and some with flash so you can see the paint is in good nick.... £40.00 posted for Mainland UK or collection from Southampton area no problem. Regards Matt
  3. Chris was pleased with his padawans progress, his Jedi mind powers were growing daily; "today you lift the engine cover, tomorrow, lift the engine out you will..."
  4. No necessarily, I'm after a V2 front bumper soon(ish), so if they could supply/fit one for a good price, they could "borrow" the skirts for moulds while it's in FOC.....
  5. They are also one of the few places that have a really consistant colour over all of the sizes too...
  6. Why? What's the difference between the two? Don't know about autoglym but using autosol was fairly disastrous
  7. Pm sent
  8. Just wanted to say thanks to Tom, was good to meet you the other day, the skirts were well worth the 200 mile round trip Awfull pics but these improve the car so much over stock!:
  9. Spotted my first 370z on millbrook rd southampton today, BRIGHT yellow looked fantastic turning right toward Shirley at the cross roads, I did wave Also spotted a blade silver 350 in west quay with some choice tunes blaring, ZENA sticker on the rear. Anyone here?
  10. Ditto, now have a crate of megs and G3 stuff Can highly recommend scratch x 2.0 nice to find a product that actually works!
  11. I found autoglym bug and insect remover was great at shifting stubborn grime from the bay, and show shine after brings it up a treat. If you don't fancy wearing your fingers to the bone polishing your plenum, you can use silver high temp paint and rub it in with a cloth, looks good as new
  12. Thanks I'll check them out
  13. The only way I got rid of them on a Summit Brace, was, ......get ready to laugh...... By using synthetic hamster bedding and Megs all metal polish. Microfibre cloths just scratched it. Maybe soft yellow dusters would work !! PLEASE NOTE.......... No hamsters were harmed. I AM going to try that
  14. Hi all Picked an aftermarket strut brace from a local ex owner this morning as it was very cheap! Does anyone know which manufacture it might be from? The quality is superb and it doesn't look like the usual EBAY tat, I've looked at the Circus / GT Spec etc but the feet are different to anything I can find apart from the Cusco ones (semi-circular cut out), and the shape of the bar looks the same but there's no Cusco badge on it any ideas? Really pleased with it but just curious..
  15. That looks great Steve, can I ask if you were left with any swirl type marks? I spent an hour polishing mine this morning but can't get the swirl marks out of it, they're only visible in sunlight but still irritates me Be different go Red!
  16. I'd be interested in these depending on how far east you are and if they'd fit in the Z
  17. Assuming its the silver plastic cover over the rear strut brace, all the plastics come off with a little gentle persuasion, if you do a search for brace refurb or similar will throw up threads on how to take this apart, a little thin foam under the plastics should sort it, mine sounds like I have a budgie in there somewhere will be doing this at the weekend too.
  18. Those look right at home in there don't they!
  19. Hi I changed mine a week and a bit ago for the Tein S-Tech's they feel fantastic, the ride is not much harder (if at all now they've settled down) than the stock springs, and certainly not harsh, the ride still feels fairly stock it doesn't crash over bumps BUT it's lost a good deal of the roll when transfering weight in corners, feels like it corners flatter if that makes any sense, so far very, very pleased with them. Not sure where you are, but you're welcome to have a passenger ride in mine if your anywhere near Southampton. If you are after a set I picked mine up from Camskill for £140 inc postage
  20. Do the revs stop climbing when the power dies? Clutch slipping?
  21. Unless you've used them before I wouldn't use the dunlops I've got these at the moment and would rate the stock Bridgestone RE040's higher for the amount you've been quoted a few pennies more would get you the Michelin super sports
  22. This is the thing, pop spacers on there for around £225.00 or put that towards some new rims, decisions decisions
  23. No the bitter was mine I thought I waas doing well, rears were on inside an hour, fronts however were not so much fun every thing was siezed!
  24. Boaring I know but this is my first proper modification to the Z I've done myself, these arrived from the good people at Camskill this weekend (proper bargin) Well after 6 hours, quite a lot of blood, bruised knuckles and more swearing than I would like to admit, they were on (thank god for penetration spray and breaker bars). Quite like it, hopefully the spings will bed in a little and drop a little further but it has made me painfully aware I need spacers (or new rims ) Happy with the result so thought I'd share.
×
×
  • Create New...