Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Bump
  2. Sorry, only just seen your reply. This is mine, I live and work in Halifax.
  3. That does seem a lot, I just had a full set of tyres fitted and balanced with new valves for £40. I always feel hard done by because I bring them loose rather than on the car but still get charged the same as someone that doesn't, there should be a discount for them not having to jack it up etc.
  4. That isn't me, but I think I've spotted you! Do you work in Halifax?
  5. When mine was first a problem it was possible to fix it by spraying the connections with electrical contact cleaner, might be worth a go.
  6. The rolling radius is pretty close with those sizes, you should be fine. I use www.willtheyfit.com, you enter the stock tyre size and the size you are proposing to use and it tell you the percentage difference between the two.
  7. Is it just me is is the front passenger side wing and a patch on the rear bumper on the drivers side creased in the car linked to. If the interior is putting you off, try and have a look at a newer car as there was a slightly improved interior in cars 06 onwards.
  8. I had those come on, it was the brake switch on the pedal. Check your brake lights are coming on.
  9. In previous years the Melbourne hairpin is where the drift taxis have been. I4N, you can stay close to me, I don't plan on going particularly quickly.
  10. I need a passenger side headlight for a UK pre-facelift 350z.
  11. Will the tickets be posted out to us or are you expecting us to all meet up beforehand?
  12. I've seen a few accidents at the track days I've been on and I've only been on 4. An S2000 into the barrier at Oulton and a few the last time I was at Cadwell. A golf written off which damaged the Armco and closed the track for more than an hour, a kit car with broken rear suspension, an audi spun off with front bumper damage and an astra with a side impact which set the air bags off.
  13. KYO is blade silver, like mine. I bought a touch up kit from my local Nissan dealer a couple of years ago, cost £4 if memory serves correctly.
  14. I'm going to Blyton in August, when are you there in the beemer?
  15. Stick me down for 1 ticket and 1 track time please.
  16. The spoiler doesn't look right to me and I'm not convinced black works with sunset. I think gloss would be a lot better though.
  17. 1. glrnet+1 £28.40 Blackbery Tart & Brulee 2. JZA70 +1 £28.40 3. The bounty bar kid +1 £28.40 4. M13KYF £14.20 5. Toothy +1 £28.40 6. Ken £14.20 7. 14N £14.20 8. Bockaaarck + 1 £28.40 9. Andyvvc +1 £28.40 10. davedutch +1 £28.40 11. Gudzy +1 £28.40 - Brownie x2 12. Screamer +1 £28.40 13. Ebized +1 £28.40 puds = 1 x WCB + 1 x VCB 14. Andy James + 1 £28.40 15. Spursmaddave + 1 £28.40 16. gort + 1 £28.40 17. 350zedd + 1 £28.40 Warm Chocolate Brownie & Chocolate Sauce X 2 18.SHEZZA + 1 £28.40 19. Mrs Buster + Buster £28.40 20. Humpy +1 £28.40 21. jjt £14.20 22. Paddy78 +1 £28.40 23. Sharpen +1 £28.40 Veg x1 WCB x2 24. Rickdon +1 £28.40 25. 26. 27. 28.
  18. For some reason neither of you have updated the times though...
  19. Count me in my trusted 'teg. Can damage be repaired by pitting? I've not done a full damage endurance race without rewind before.
  20. That's going to be a multi coloured group of cars
  21. I go to the rivals section to do time trial runs. All our gamertags are on the first page of this thread along with the best lap times, Dan needs to update the times though as I've done a few...
  22. TDi are cheaper for the uprev and if they are closer to you it seems to be the obvious choice.
  23. Hopefully atkin666 will be along shortly, he changed mine a week ago.
  24. I've just had a HEL clutch line fitted with Motul RBF600 fluid and I like the feel of it, although I didn't have any particular problems with it like that, I just thought it was probably worth a change as it looked quite dark. I beleive they are a pain to bleed.
×
×
  • Create New...