Jump to content

sipar69

Members
  • Posts

    3,831
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sipar69

  1. Can't speak for Porsches but if you can't afford a 2011+ Evora S don't go there. I'd have one in a heartbeat, but pre 2011/12 cars have too many shortcomings.
  2. I've had no issues with the MPS4S. Seem great to me.
  3. Yep. I went for darker wheels on mine and the darker door handles from the 2019 370.
  4. Welcome to the Blue Club
  5. Cute little fella. Kudos to you for the humane solution.
  6. Interesting. Never really occurred to me when I modded the Nismo with an exhaust and HFCs. I had that on PCP but paid off the balance when I sold it on to an independent dealer.
  7. If I’m totally honest your bumble bee is a bit much for my taste but I really admire your enthusiasm for the platform. This is what makes Z ownership such a community thing. All power to you and the yellow beast .
  8. sipar69

    370Z Nismo

    If I was to go back to a Nismo I'd look to have the Mk1 and 2 bumbers with the Mk1 spoiler and wheels. Seen a few examples on the US forum which look the part.
  9. I’m a big fan of Yamaha receivers. I only have a Yamaha sound bar these days but I used to have Monitor Audio 7.1 speakers paired with a Yamaha receiver - sounded great. The only downside of home cinema for me is you need very deep pockets to keep up with the tech. I’m also yet to be convinced that shelling out for expensive cables brings noticable benefits.
  10. Oh dear. Not a patch on the 40th.
  11. Assuming you're genuinely interested in what people think, I think it looks pretty weird with a hefty spacer at the back and nothing at the front. Definitely needs at least 20mm at the front to balance it out.
  12. I’ve had a few of these with my Torqen orders. Didn’t even realise they were vegan until I looked at the label. Delicious!
  13. sipar69

    WP 000073

    Nice!
  14. sipar69

    Out and About

    Nice photos.
  15. sipar69

    image

    Really like this colour on a Z
  16. sipar69

    Summer 2015

×
×
  • Create New...