Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Happy birthday mate, have a great day
  2. Welcome
  3. Rolled and possibly need spacers on front to clear brembos.
  4. Welcome and tidy looking Zee
  5. Let us know how you get on Papa, will follow with interest I don't need coilovers but I do if you get my drift
  6. Testing purposes only Graham, Eco mode lasted for about 30 seconds. I wanted my zed back and if anyone uses that mode then they need shooting! ( no offence meant)
  7. First time in ages I had some spare time I.e not doing house or keeping a beady eye on the pup! Anyway I fitted this afternoon and I have to say certainly interesting on sp9! Need to have more play time but it does make 1st and 2nd more responsive. Eco mode is just wrong
  8. Thanks for the reassurance guys lol. Has anyone on here got the Varrstoen wheels? Maybe Common as muck
  9. Is Mrs smurf now partially deaf
  10. Yeah I would keep the LMGT4's!
  11. Humpy

    WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

    Best weekend of the year by far this, enjoy you lucky bar stewards
  12. Liking the colour of your nuts
  13. Chris that does look freaking awesome
  14. Happy birthday!
  15. Jeez Louise! How the hell did that one happen sorry to see that mate.
  16. Yikes, just think at least it was not in the zed! That sucks hard mate
  17. I think I just pipped you on that one Steve . . . but great minds and all that Haha yep same time stamp Like you great minds and all that
  18. Looks spot on I have to agree. The bay looks awesome One little touch which would improve the look is some nice clear reflectors imo
  19. Not like you to be grumpy mate
  20. Cheers mate, any questions PM me
  21. Sorry that is me in the van
  22. Correct If you need any info mate you can PM me
  23. You sound as almost shocked as I was when they said my reg Something about eating the most fry ups in one session
×
×
  • Create New...