Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Lol classic Look forward to seeing the pics Dave
  2. Happy birthday Wasso, hope you having a great day!
  3. Welcome to the forum mate, nice looking Zed you have! More importantly another member in the area
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. Happy birthday to all
  6. Welcome to the forums and fingers crossed you like teh test drive
  7. Welcome to the forum, great bunch here.... well most of them Look forward to seeing some pics
  8. Welcome to the forums Danng, where about you located?
  9. Like you say Jim, one less thing to worry about before crossing the pond
  10. Ha you guys are absolutely mental! Another build thread to keep my eyes peeled on
  11. Good stuff Rich, hope it goes well! Enjoy that drive back mate and give us a shout when you have it I will pop up and meet you again and this time you can take me for a spin
  12. Awesome car in the flesh and good luck with the sale is all I can. Hope you get what your after I Remember having a chat with D4XNY at the Grasshopper, seemed a nice chap and if he was going to keep the Zed.... think this is a definate answer
  13. Welcome and post some pics up
  14. Well just thought I had better do a quick search in case this has been posted... Just saw this and thought how cool
  15. Yeah sort of WTF moment to be honest
  16. Search is your friend.... found one of many topics regarding JWT and gains/losses viewtopic.php?f=9&t=53618&hilit=Popcharger
  17. Welcome to the forums and good luck with selling your car!
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. Best colour to Black, definately to good to break
  20. Welcome to the club and best colour Zed Looks good fella and good to have another South member
  21. +1 I can thank Bob again for showing me this product at the recent Grasshopper meet. For a quick detailer it is freaking awesome, does what it says on the tin.
  22. +1 Can think of a few items I wouldnt mind getting off it Dam vultures
  23. Well I would not go so far as to say "new" Great find you two... well mainly Bob ........ it a shame no one has "found" my car yet Well when I meant new I meant ' ANOTHER ' Zed Thats it Im definately heading down to the Zed shed soon, it will be a static Zed meet all year round
  24. Was this on autotrader, may have stumbled across this one yesterday. You two must be utterley bonkers buying a new Z.... im only jealous lol.
  25. Happy birthday, have a good one!
×
×
  • Create New...