Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Very tidy and looking Keep up the great work!
  2. I would go with the Range Rover in the background
  3. Something not quite right with the look of that car. Definately not my cuppa tea! How is the Zed hunting Rich?
  4. Welcome to the forums! Nice pics and we didnt have to ask for them
  5. Fine here with JWT
  6. Spotted on A272, had nismo kit and black badges at 1.35pm. Looked very nice
  7. Spotted parked up outside the ' White Horse ' pub in Otterbourne about 1.30 ish yesterday. Had private plate and had the roof down
  8. Great pics mate, looked like a cracker of a day
  9. Hello and welcome!
  10. Great pics and truly awesome vechicle
  11. Howdy to Z land
  12. Started to read it and saw some of the muppet responses and closed the browser!
  13. As above in lovely condition, had the Gt4 ( hope thats right ) wheels. Plate ending in VJM.
  14. +1 I average 24.7mpg most of the time, only on a long motorway run will I get 28-30mpg.... and then I just get bored, overtake someone and ruin it +1 Think Doogey some's it up well Welcome to the forum and good luck with the hunt.
  15. Drop me a PM, should be able to do Saturday
  16. Yep +1 on what the others say, get s eperate post up in the cars section with more pics! Totally awesome
  17. Live in a village just outside Winchester ( South Wonston ). Maybe one lunch time if I got some spare time drive over to Otterbourne for you to have a nosey? Steve.
  18. Personal choice and what you can afford at the end of the day chap. I was exactly like yourself when I was looking, do I go for coupe or roadster and then choosing which colour. All fun though at the end of the day
  19. Voted and good luck
  20. +1 and then consider running costs on top.
  21. Yeah definately looking to sell at that point, presume he has just got back from tour and is now selling. Definatley the same chap from the Salisbury meet as his Rota's were scuffed pretty bad and reading his desription saying that the wheels may need a referb. Really nice chap though.
  22. Welcome to the forums! Got any pictures?
  23. Had mine 8 months and only done 6500 odd miles, mainly a weekend car though
  24. +1 Dont get that sort of parking over here at the meets.....
  25. Think he may have possibly attended the Salibury meet last year, he was in the army and off to do another tour to Afghan... looks like the same car to me. Think we was asking lots of questions about the car as he had ( possibly ) bought it from a member on here and not sure how much work had been done to it etc.
×
×
  • Create New...