Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Out of curiosity what wheels would you go with if not black? Probably good old silver or gunmetal depending on the car. I just find the whole fashion for black wheels very tiresome. It looks bad in photos, and hides the shape and detail of the wheels. YMMV of course! I have to say I have never been a great fan of black wheels either for the exact same reason, hides the shape of the wheels etc. Seems to be all the rage having black wheels on new cars these days, see a lot of them around. A few cars can pull it off and imo Bob's Zed does it very well with the theme he has going
  2. Out of curiosity what wheels would you go with if not black?
  3. Congratulations Sparky, looks lovely
  4. Think you falied to mention in your wanted tilte ' Wanted - 2003-2006 350Z GT Azure OR Chilli red '
  5. Happy birthday Pete, have a good one
  6. Bloody good bargain there, nice one
  7. Bloody Nora, fingers crossed to the weather improving
  8. Buster im liking the new look alot
  9. Welcome Chico!
  10. Ah right, was just wondering your location. Have a look and the meet and events section for your area
  11. Got to love chilli reds Welcome to the forums
  12. Where abouts you based Dave?
  13. and congratulations on the purchase
  14. Haha brilliant
  15. Ouch, if that was me I would of been Saying that though my friend texted me yesterday to say he had gone into a brand spanking new Ferrai in his works 4x4 OOOPSSS! Naturally the first thing I said is I wanted to see pictures
  16. Obviously your help and assitance was very much appreciated Sarnie! Nice folks all around on this forum Nice start to a Friday Sarnie
  17. Welcome to the forums Like you say dont see many 350z's around which is a big bonus
  18. Nice one Dave, awesome news! Scampi overload here we come
  19. I went to Nissan dealership for a nosey this evening, thought I would have a poke around
  20. Just got the Cobra on mine and love it... a couple of clips for you. Steve.
  21. That's alright mate, was sort of aimed more towards the organisers of the meets etc Either way it's going to be a great weekend, with great drive outs, great company and great .... you see where Im going with this.....
  22. Nice one Taffy, takes the total number of people going upto 37 Whats the largest turnout been to a major event from this club out of interest?
×
×
  • Create New...