Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. thats the one, the future Mrs Grundy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Does she know this yet Matt?
  2. I am giving mine a quick wash tomorrow as mine is covered is rubbish
  3. It is what it is and whatever the weather it will still be a cracking weekend guaranteed
  4. No need for editing
  5. Sorry to hear that dude and fingers crossed it does not have to come to selling up.
  6. I am the highest bidder at the moment... hang on who you calling thick
  7. It is my moble whip for when Smd is getting to frisky, got to keep him in check somehow
  8. FOOK I thought mine stuck out lol
  9. Welcome
  10. Or perhaps just Neil Welcome to the forum
  11. Well here is my bay, nothing exciting - polished plenum, polished berk intake tube and polished strut bar. Picking up a few more items up in Wales this weekend Considering I wasn't touching the bay
  12. Great video mate that Mx5 looks fun
  13. Humpy

    Wales Prep

    That is what I use - great finish and really easy to work with
  14. Mate you wont get lost, worse case scenario we will meet you back at the Moreton hotel ;lol:
  15. Yeah looks spot Mike, works really well!
  16. Absolutely stunning and jealous.com! Need some sound clips please, have fun driving that and make sure you have a fuel tanker with you
  17. +1 Do it Mike People have BMW/Bentley wheels on the 350z so really wouldn't worry about it
  18. Don't forget it's a Bank Holiday this weekend . One alternative is to go over The Brecon Beacons via Merthyr , then Newtown and Welshpool. That's a really great drive, I've done it quite recently, takes about 30 minutes longer than going through Hereford but traffic is usually fairly light once you get past Merthyr. Pete Point well made Pete, Friday traffic is going to be pretty bad for a bank holiday, and to slap in some sunshine as well will potentially mean the caravans are out. At least Matt will be safe Matt will be far from safe if caravans are about Though Matt is not going this year
  19. I think a red one would look extra awesome in a bay with other red accents... Actually a polished one with my other polished goodies Red could work aswell or perhaps a two tone thing
  20. there's a difference between being a sheep and looking silly ...................oh wait, big Gay Wing................never mind no comment It's going to look daft to some people, but at the end of the day, track last week, proved it self useful Don't worry, got it all in order I'm sure whatever you do it will be spot on mate and your car will look unique. Be great to see the finished article As StevoD once said....Rome was never built in a day Well it is time to change that saying to 'Rome was built in a day ' so best get cracking Matt
  21. there's a difference between being a sheep and looking silly ...................oh wait, big Gay Wing................never mind no comment It's going to look daft to some people, but at the end of the day, track last week, proved it self useful Don't worry, got it all in order I'm sure whatever you do it will be spot on mate and your car will look unique. Be great to see the finished article
  22. I know mate just playing
×
×
  • Create New...