Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. Happy Birthday guys! Enjoy the day!
  2. France can be relatively dull, but there are some fantastic country roads in Luxembourg (more than you'd think) with chateaus and good scenery.. and the tarmac is ridiculously smooth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I'll tell you the main problem with France... The police. If you are even 1kph over the speed limit you get done! No 10% rule there. Germany you have the autobahn which is literally 10 minutes drive from where I am now... gotta love those stretches of unlimited speed nurburgring, Black Forest, as you say: the alps. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I'll never understand all this with insurance in the UK not covering Europe. My insurance in Luxembourg covers me everywhere throughout Europe (and globally depending on how ambitious I'm feeling for a drive!) As for your plan Jared, any specific area of France you wanted to go to? As you'll be either P&Oing it or Channel tunnel, you could just as easily go through Belgium, Luxembourg (where I'm based - for a quick and cheaper fill-up) and Nurburgring. The issue with France is the toll roads. For example, you'll usually be paying around £70+ to drive down to Nice/Cannes and then you have the same outlay on the way up. Another option would be to travel through Germany and Switzerland to Italy - bit of Stelvio Pass and Milan... all depends how much driving you intend to do in a day..
  5. I bought a pair off Zmanalex, so if I'm correct, same as Clark Motorsport is now. Absolute bargain and they look awesome!
  6. back!
  7. I was told by my mate that I was spitting blue flames from my exhaust when it was blowing from the standard one! Kinda wish I didn't have to change it now, but the Invidia Gemini is great!
  8. Any photos of it on the car itself? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Welcome to the forum!
  10. Just needs a bit of tarmac and it'll be fine to take the Zed down!
  11. You going to start a collection then? Pick your favourite and use it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. You must be happy 370Ad wants your knob GLWTS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Welcome to the forum Keith! I went to university in Cheltenham, sometimes pop back there with the Zed if you want to meet up!
  14. All mods as described in my signature. Had it 3 years and love it just as much as the day I drove her home from the garage! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hahaha! Always helps to be thorough... and there's your proof! Nicely dodged!
  16. Go with an independent as the others have said... cheaper and better knowledge on the 350z/370z in general! Depending on location, there are numerous recommended places.
  17. Hi, Very interested in getting my hands on some of these, but how would I go about fitting them to my Zed? Cheers
  18. Well, I do have a spend limit, but that's entirely dependent on what my account balance is! I had to spend £1000 having the P3 and a new clutch / flywheel in January. Then in February another £950 went on an Invidia Gemini Cat-back... (Because exhaust was blowing) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. One of these (F Type V8 S) passed me when I was driving home from work... he absolutely planted it too! It looks gorgeous (I'm only a fan of the coupé personally) and the sound..... THE SOUND... I thought the Maserati Granturismo sounded amazing, until I heard this F Type! Can't even begin to describe how much I'd love to buy this car. Price tag might be an issue for time being though!
  20. RS8055

    Wheel Options

    Looking for some feedback on the following for rims for my gunmetal 2004 350Z. Will probably get 19"s and keep the 18" rays for winter. OZ Top Class Crono III OZ Leggera Matte Graphite Antera Type 365 Antera Type 521 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Nice wheels indeed... will have a cheeky look at the prices now!
  22. I've got 19" Volks racing, black with polished lips on mine. I want to keep suspension standard and no spacers, so I hear 19"s look silly apparently on standard oem suspension ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...