Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. to the forum Michael! I am living in Luxembourg, so only about an hour or so away from you!
  2. Code is P0340 - camshaft positioning sensor (drivers side). Will it be ok to drive until I get the replacement?
  3. When I saw the lights I pulled over and turned the car off. Then it struggled to start again. Got it home now. Only thing is that I left it for about 20 minutes, tried it again and it started no problem. But the Check Engine light is still on. Which leads me to believe there is an issue remaining. Can anyone please tell me if I absolutely need to hook it up to a diagnostic? Cheers
  4. Sorry to sound like a complete amateur but how would I get the error code? Would that require a diagnostic at a garage?
  5. Hi guys, Really hoping you can help me out with this as the dealerships here in Luxembourg are horrific with their diagnostics. I was driving through the city today, when all of a sudden I noticed the Check engine light, ESP off light, and Traction Control light come on all at once including the hazards. I have not noticed anything different with the car itself in terms of operating, but was really hoping you could potentially shed some light on the issue? The only mods I have were a clutch, flywheel and Invidia Gemini exhaust system. Cheers, Ryan
  6. I was considering getting my Rays refurbished and painted black. Anyone know if I could get the outer lip painted with chrome finish to go with the black rim?
  7. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sweet! Would love to know the performance figures!
  9. to the forum!
  10. That is really cool. Would love to get something like that fitted to mine! Must research more into it!
  11. looking forward to seeing some pics!
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBlQO6fZo1o
  13. This is Roman Atwood... does some great pranks! Love watching his videos. I've known he has a 350Z for quite some time now!
  14. That advertisement is bloody hilarious! haha. And from all accounts that's a bargain.
  15. Too.Many.Acronyms. (TMA)
  16. Nice looking, but for the price, there's no way I'd take an automatic.... EVER.
  17. RS8055 - added you all
  18. Shame they don't have any in orange to match my brembo calipers
  19. Congrats on the purchase and
  20. I guess it's better to get the Nismo one as it's generally going to be stronger anyway! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Haha could imagine you attempting to convince them they don't need to move it, you're happy working from home! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. No chance of cutting across the grass to get the car out?
  23. I found some on eBay that were pretty cheap, but I don't know if they're any good.... would also be interested to see if any traders have any going?
×
×
  • Create New...