Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Google streetmap the address and generally investigate. I purchased something from a similar site once, turned out the address registered was someones maisonette. Customer service was spot on and stuff arrived promptly and well packaged - with the internet being a shop window nowadays not uncommon to see people trading out of their house. Check companies house to see if its registered as well? More knowledgable people will give better guidance I am sure...step forward Ricey with his very recent track record
  2. It does make me laugh, a company treats its customer like dirt, customer gets creative and drags it out into the open, company feels its unfair. You see it in the press all the time (btw not having a go at mods or anything here - doing the right thing guys) I just get annoyed at businesses who treat people badly then when they are exposed as a shambles in public they suddenly bend over backwards. Shame it takes a public flogging for them to get their act together really. Makes you realise how valuable the likes of CS, Alex, Tarmac etc are on here who are absolutely on the ball when it comes to customer service
  3. There is a LOT you can do...depends on what you want, power, handling, looks, noise! There is a subforum for modifications, have a nosey through that
  4. Nice looking GM Zed with 35% tints on this page about eight cars down http://www.perfect-tint.co.uk/gallery.html
  5. Best place to get tints?
  6. Best place to get tints?
  7. coldel

    350z vs s2000

    350z is the best so you can all pack up and go home now
  8. coldel

    350z vs s2000

    350z is the best so you can all pack up and go home now
  9. I thought about some minor tinting on my Zed
  10. I thought about some minor tinting on my Zed
  11. The easier to read web version - still funny though http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220926357001
  12. The easier to read web version - still funny though http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220926357001
  13. OK pal will bear that in mind
  14. OK pal will bear that in mind
  15. coldel

    350z vs s2000

    I havent owned an s2000 but if you are revving it regularly to 9500rpm it must gulp fuel down like you wouldnt believe
  16. coldel

    350z vs s2000

    I havent owned an s2000 but if you are revving it regularly to 9500rpm it must gulp fuel down like you wouldnt believe
  17. I bought a chinese one for my old car, worked absolutely fine, it did rattle out 'Dai dong chin wang wow' or something every time the car started up but otherwise functionally I had no problems.
  18. I bought a chinese one for my old car, worked absolutely fine, it did rattle out 'Dai dong chin wang wow' or something every time the car started up but otherwise functionally I had no problems.
  19. To be fair he had practiced that kung fu kick many years before... Just finished watching Liverpool City, very interesting to see Johnson go in two footed, studs up, off the ground, win the ball - a free kick but no card
  20. To be fair he had practiced that kung fu kick many years before... Just finished watching Liverpool City, very interesting to see Johnson go in two footed, studs up, off the ground, win the ball - a free kick but no card
  21. Devonshire was majestic, so under rated. Phil Parkes in goal - my fav ever goalie! Tony Cottee and McAvennie up front... Steve - what do you make of Mr Cantona?
  22. Devonshire was majestic, so under rated. Phil Parkes in goal - my fav ever goalie! Tony Cottee and McAvennie up front... Steve - what do you make of Mr Cantona?
  23. Trying to rack my brains, David White was at Weds too? I think early nineties Weds were in top 4 prem?
  24. Trying to rack my brains, David White was at Weds too? I think early nineties Weds were in top 4 prem?
  25. Just talking about the Di Canio vs ref incident, suddenly realised how many stupid movie clips there are out there - its a funny old game I remember seeing this, hilarious, goalkick that goes for a corner! Post your daft football clips, should make for some entertaining viewing during those boring moments at work
×
×
  • Create New...