Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Hurrah a gold! Actually, quite interested in the row with the badminton, saw some of it and it was disgusting, the Chinese clearly trying to avoid difficult games in the next round by deliberately fixing the results by losing - seeing them serving into the net repeatedly and hitting shots out on purpose, disgusting. Looks like they are going to get disqualified as well.
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Turbo-Kit-/160856086927
  3. Struggling a bit arent we...Hmmmm....any of these qualify? "I am after an exhaust, I have looked at all the options and I have decided on the Infinity exhaust on ebay, is it any good?" No you havent looked at all the options, you have just chosen the cheapest one you can find. What do you reckon? "Premium unleaded has a deal on, can I put it in my Zed?" No "Technically, why not?" It buggers up the engine thats all you need to know "But technically, why not?" Have you heard of google? "I have this problem, where do I stand legally?" No idea, ask Ricey, he will probably tell you straight up that you are about to bent over a barrel and are about to have a melon, covered in nails, thats on fire, shoved right up your... "I saved up for years and bought a Zed, I checked the insurance and its £3k, thats crazy as I am 18 and have a full years no claims bonus, how do I pay that?!" Sell it
  4. Doesn't want mods I believe...so will need to be pulled apart and put back to stock.
  5. coldel

    Tuner Nuts

    Got mine from Rarerims, checked when I got them and put them on, yes it fits!
  6. I used that liquid wax for a while, it tends to come off as quickly as it goes on. Since I got the supernatural stuff I am more than happy to spend that extra 15 mins or so on waxing, the difference is night and day in how long it lasts and how much better it works.
  7. From my detail the other day, with a bit of photoshop magic
  8. I keep thinking ... must lower Zed ... then the realisation that I live in London hits home and stops me Nice Zed
  9. I know I apologise, it was vulgar
  10. Ricey, Team GB
  11. Astra 1.7CDTi?
  12. They never quite moaning do they - all that hotness comes at a price my friend
  13. Could always try snap em up in any case, you would only need to replace 1 wheel and these style of wheel are kicking around a fair bit at the moment. Could work out to be a bargain.
  14. You can still buy tickets on the 2012 website...
  15. Good luck and I was adamant for black as well, bloody hard work keeping it clean though
  16. Thats happened a few times at companies I have worked at, mostly though they have tried their best to be placed as close to where they are now and if they do move further away that its as close to as many of the employees as possible. I don't think legally you can do anything, if its too far you will have to come to an agreement with them as to a financial settlement to leave I would suspect.
  17. Yes I will be writing in red ink on here soon to correct people Thats the problem, I couldn't find anything that would be sufficient to replace Zed. I like to be different (hence my mods) and have something a bit loud and eye catching, but just can't find the right thing. TVRs are just too much hassle, if anything an RX7 might be a good option.
  18. As the dyno is at the hubs the flywheel readout can at best be a mathematical guess, If you ask Mark@Abbey he'll give you the formula he uses to calculate the flywheel number. Personally I don't think the numbers are the main reason to get an uprev though. Was hoping this would be a review thread, rather than a pick apart the review thread so that others would do the same. As for the above, an up rev does give you a better drive yada yada heard it all before but I think pretty much everyone who gets an up rev likes to know the numbers, you have paid the money after all, you get reads at the fly at lots of other places, would have been nice to have had it here also. As I say, its a review, it was something I would have liked as a paying customer.
  19. I got a lump in my throat then I have had thoughts about selling my Zed recently, think I would be distraught to see it go!
  20. OK easy fellas Peter, as much as a forum is great for getting knowledge, the same questions have been asked hundreds of times, it wears people in the end having to answer it hundreds of times over. Lots of encouragement here to get new users to get used to navigating the forum to find the info they need, yes its a bit of a faff at first but ultimately its quicker for users to dig in and find what they need rather than sticking up new posts every time they need an answer to it - this forum is a brilliant database, its worth the time to get used to it
  21. Run it on super, thats what the handbook says, normal unleaded will ultimately do bad things to your internals.
  22. The chef at my local pub just traded in his Evo IV for a motorbike complained a lot about the poor ride and fuel economy
  23. Hope you have checked the insurance on an Evo...comes up x3 times more expensive than a Zed for me And of course, you need to service it every 6 months... I understand where you are coming from, Evos do look mental good fun, but I am still sticking with the Zed
  24. Oh yeah, the weather was hot as well
  25. from a fellow Surrarian Yep, take your time, pick the right one, many out there Have a nose through the Zeds for Sale section on here also, you will have a lot of history and knowledge of the car as people will have posted on here about their Zeds
×
×
  • Create New...