Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I think the ultimate would be GLRNET but I fear there isnt enough bandwidth to take it on the forum
  2. I took the club option...ended up spraying red mind you!
  3. ...it could also be the 'value' comments you get on the forum. When I was looking on my budget I had comments that I would get 'this and that' for my budget but nothing came up. Have seen a regular spate of comments about being able to get 313s for X amount and maybe you can if you get one which is not mint and has high miles and you spend two weeks bartering on price, but generally they dont exist.
  4. I just did an online valuation of the plate and a couple of companies have come back with the valuation I got before, so would be crazy to let it go with the car without appreciating the value of it. £9k without the plate might be a better sell than £9999 with it on, and hell, I will be up compared to selling them together.
  5. Filling it out to send off as we speak... ...annoyingly (even further still) is that I have paid for ads for the car on PH and ebay. So will need to stall any potential buyers in the meantime.
  6. Could be the summer effect, people want sports cars in summer.
  7. Thats something different isnt it Colin? Something about someone not following up a lost in the post V5?
  8. I also realised just now that my driving licence still has my windsor address also - I guess that corroborates the V5 to some degree. Thought I had done everything, even changed little Alfies address on his baby savings account
  9. Yeah I am thinking that, so annoying, just with all the things going on it was one of the twenty or so things I had to change address for.
  10. ...just trawling through all the paperwork for the Zed to make sure its all in order for any sale and realised I didnt send off the V5 when I moved to Richmond recently so it has my old Windsor address on it. With so much going on just slipped under the radar. Takes around 2 weeks to have the address changed as far as I know. Looking through it it seems that any new owner just fills out their bits and sends it off anyway so can't see a problem if I keep it for now along with proof that I used to live in Windsor for any potential buyer? I suppose with people on here its not a problem as they know I am a genuine owner of it but anyone seeing the PH ad etc...might be suspect?
  11. Run a knife down the stitching and cut it all off, you will need a leather boot to go on there also that matches up to your handle.
  12. Thats a good thing, you want the air to come in via the front grill as its colder
  13. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/07-08-Nissan-350Z-Titanium-Radiator-cooling-Panel-NISMO-/370634284293
  14. red all the way
  15. Will take a while, bedded mine in with a long trawl around the M25, good way to do the braking is to come off at junctions and brake down (obviously try to make sure no one is behind you!)
  16. Its cat c blah blah blah came up on here a while back pretty sure of it
  17. Yeah I know Dave, there might be someone who wants something already up to speed vs stock and come and take a look (have two watchers on ebay ) so will see how it goes. If not then I would consider a drop to £9k without the plate and sell the plate separately.
  18. If you plan to add a few mods like an exhaust, HFCs etc and remap it its worth doing as it will contribute a small percentage to the flow of the engine. If you are expecting to notice it after you attach it and drive off, then no you wont.
  19. And to stop it falling off again, make sure you clean, polish and make totally dry the recess otherwise the adhesive will give way in a short time
  20. Been on the cards for a while FUG, few little career issues at the moment mean I cant justify it sitting outside. I do like being on here, am an avid reader of info and can offer good opinions I think so will hang around, maybe get the bus to the SE meets
  21. Tape will work fine, it will have originally been taped on, avoid glue me thinks.
  22. Get yourself a Zed burger if you havent already...or just go buy double sided tape (number plate tape works) and stick it back on!
  23. I would try to clean in between showers, you will notice that the rain, once dried, will leave rings of dirt on the car, if you use the rainwater you will be rubbing this into the car. I clean my car weekly, its got a great layer of supernatural wax on it as well which just beads the rain off but feel its important to keep it clean even when in rainy season to make sure none of the gunk that falls with the rain settles on the paintwork especially important if you are parking near or under trees etc.
  24. Cheapest place I have found is camskill at circa £130
  25. I know, could take it all back to stock, sell for £7k and get £4k for the plate, wheels, parts etc but A. Love the car as it is and want it to stay that way B. A lot of time and effort required that I dont have at the moment C. Did I mention that I want it to stay the way it is and hopefully stay on the forum
×
×
  • Create New...