Prologue. I love this car, I have spent every day thinking how I can improve it, and have done so where I can. 'Coupe' is a regular at south east meets and has many admirers due to its rather unique styling, apt number plate and of course its enthusiastic owner. Feel free to PM south east owners who can vouch for it.
Its a 2004 Kuro Black 350z GT for sale C5UPE - £10000
It is GT version (so for the new guys on here) comes with the following over non GT:
-Leather heated seats
-Cruise Control
-BOSE sound system (CD player does not skip and works fine use it every time im out in the Zed)
61k on the clock (5th August 2012) and used a few times a week so will rise slightly each week, tax till end of the year MoT till Feb 2013.
Bought in April 2011 in stock condition and has since seen lots of care and attention. In the way of mechanical upkeep it has needed:
-New Clutch and Flywheel at 46k miles
-Front and rear re-sprayed
-New cv joint to cure common clicky axle problem
It has been extensively modified to make the most of the looks and engine potential:
Exterior
-Volks Racing 19†GT-V two colour alloys with Falken 452 tyres plenty of tread
-Black Diamond Brake Pads and Discs changed Feb 2012
-HKS Braided Brake Lines
-Stillen front splitter
-Aerokit side steps
-Front bumper grille insert
-Debadged and smoothed front and back
-Bosch Aeroblade wipers on front and back
-Custom 350z badge on back
-Bumper tuck
Interior
-Carbon wrapped rear strut, steering wheel and door grabs
-Black satin wrapped centre console
-Momo matching handbrake and gear lever
-Vertical tonneau boot separator
-Bluetooth handsfree
Mechanical
-Stillen cold air intake
-Berk Technology High Flow Cats
-Milltek cat back exhaust
-Motordyne Plenum Spacer
-Horsham Developments Grounding Kit in red
-Denso Iridium Sparks replaced 8 months ago
-Aluminum cooling panel
-Custom engine bay bolt kit in red
-Nismo rad and oil caps
-Some spray work to code to red
All topped off with a remap at Abbey which I can provide dyno print outs for - the remap gave gains of 14bhp and 17lbft of torque but most importantly ironed out the 'divots' in the power graphs to give a smoother and more progressive drive.
Private plate will be sold with the car valued at £1175 by DVLA when I bought the car, I have plates made up that your can put on it which are spaced and non spaced ie C5UPE and C5 UPE, its up to you what you want to fit never been stopped by plod for the spacing. Last service was done Dec 11 by an independent that included all the normal items plus a change on the belts and complete change of gear and diff oil with Nissan oils along with molyslip.
As with any eight year old car there are a few things that are what you would call bad points:
-Bodywork is average, up close some scratches on the paintwork, stand a little back though and not noticeable
-Chip in the front splitter, in the middle, underneath, not very noticeable unless you know its there
-Alloys need a refurb with kerbing on two of them
-Small rust spot on front fender needs a chipsaway or similar attention
I also have a set of standard 18" (not Rays) alloys with bridgestone tyres on which will come with the car. Perfect for taking it on the track if that’s what you want or for using over winter.
Also had two days of Wasso sessions, full body machine polish and sealed with Supernatural wax which I have topped up so there is a decent wax seal on there which will last you the next couple of months at least. I have a box of spare bits (ie the bolts removed for the plenum spacer, a couple of 350z badges etc) which you can take also.
I have a build thread here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=57926 to give you an idea of all the work I have done, its pretty exhaustive and have fixed everything that needed doing. She just needs a kind owner now...