Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Thats fantastic, they would replace your car and/or your house
  2. I always buy cheaper ones and replace regularly. Others might last longer but they look older (because they are) and get tatty.
  3. Yeah the stealers are going to be top $ worth having a punt around on here first See, I really do think we need a 'venting forum'
  4. You could still physically open the car though couldnt you? Can't remember but isnt there a key entry under the drivers side handle?
  5. A-Plan are good for insuring modified jap cars
  6. Imports are fine really as long as they have gone through the proper import companies - the only thing with the Zed in the UK there were literally a couple of variants, with the imports I think there is something like ten so you have to check out the spec properly. There is a myth around insurance as well, its really not a big deal as it used to be, might be £10 difference to a UK car. Still £6.5k should get you a good car.
  7. Slightly off topic, but loving the 'drunk fighting octopus' thing going around at the moment
  8. You forget just how dangerous the sport was back then!
  9. I was going down the red on black route with my zed before I sold it - these might have suited it Think I used the heated seats in my Zed all of about 5 times in about 18 months of ownership...
  10. Good price on the exhaust that
  11. Pow http://www.allvehiclecontracts.co.uk/Quotation/New_Cars/Volkswagen/Scirocco_Coupe/1.4_Tsi_160ps_3dr/Contract_Hire/48/Number_Of_Months_6/10000 I got a 1.4tsi for a company car a few years back and I loved it - and with this one you can usurp every FI owner on here by telling them your car is Super AND turbo charged
  12. Would like to see these in a Zed, although imagine the colour combo might not work for some!
  13. Love it, good to see some Bayside Blue R34s there as well
  14. Looks pink to me
  15. ...they don't respond to emails though
  16. Well said, cars like an Elise or Exige can be extremely time consuming to set up often a full days work to do it properly. At a race meeting or Rally you don't have the luxury of something like a Hunter setup so old methods are used to great effect. Something like the Hunter or similar only makes the job easier and is a good way to show the customer exactly what you have done. When I bought my VX it came with the Geo properly done and a receipt, £193 I think it was!
  17. You wait until geofencing surveys come into play...
  18. Middle part just stays up on its own, tiny amount of sag but not really a big concern - for mine I simply undone the bolts and if you look at the steel bumper bar there are two holes already there, I bent the bumper up and stuck two M8/M6 (cant remember which) bolts through the clips still attached to the bumper and into the holes in the steel rear bumper bar. Worked a treat for me
  19. Market Research developer! I design new and great ways for companies to spam you lot with surveys
  20. Yes Bruhl stole the show really, he was so bang on Nikki Lauda it was scary.
  21. Nooooo - things that look like people! GLWTS
  22. What a brilliant film - on itunes etc I just want to get in a race car and go at it now!
  23. I sold both my Zed and my VX on ebay, just stuck it up on a classified price - sold the Zed at the asking price and the VX with 300 off asking price. It certainly seems to have better reach to buyers on ebay compared to PH and AT.
  24. Keep the revs down, drive in higher gears, let the torque drag you along to try and prevent wheel spin?
  25. Have you got any prices on trade in yet? You might get a bit of a shock, they could start offering you in the region of £5k or something. Best bet is to get a few quotes on trade in price, drop your price to somewhere in-between that and your current asking price and see if anyone bites. Is it on ebay etc?
×
×
  • Create New...