Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. You missing her Pete??? Yep Taras has decided its his new plaything! And I miss those scary Honda's and Saxo's that zoom past!
  2. Well looks like my Mod man Taras has decided to get rid of the veilside skirts (That were crap) and putting chargespeed ones on. Every now and again he sends me a picture of my car (Or is it his) of what she looks like. All I have are memorys:(
  3. http://www.turbomagazine.com/features/turp_0509_nissan_350z_twin_turbo/viewall.html This is one version but it's quite tame to the latest one out which I believe is version 7.
  4. They certainly do and it's about £7k supply and fit. I will try get some pictures and send em over. I could be pursuaded to let you fit one to my Garage Queen as this lot call it!!
  5. Thats a long time. About the same as GTM take! Hopefully one day someone in UK will stock a complete system that has a 48 hre turn round time, or you could buy off the shelf. And it wont be affected by the £ going up or down!!!!!
  6. What exactly are the benefits and would you do it to a box thats only done 16000 miles?
  7. Well thats my spelling corrected then:)!!
  8. How you getting on with that Svecs 8?
  9. Thats a bit harsh on the Parsnip isn't it?
  10. brave man driving round with that v2 front bumper Its his snow plough:)
  11. Stick a picture of the veilside combat up Taras! That will invoke a reaction and divide the forum:)!
  12. What make S/C did you get?
  13. They certainly have a good write up!
  14. Not bad for £3000 Arran!
  15. Didn't the yanks shoot him and then chuck him in the sea?
  16. Have you given Abbey a shout?
  17. I was chating to a guy with FI from the states and he said our fuel was better then theirs. Who am I to argue!
  18. Yours one weekend or evening is not a problem. So long as to have Nescafe and real sugar! Not some females artificial sweetner either!
  19. I will make sure i wear some white gloves then:)
  20. We are keen arn't we lol!
  21. Just because you think it's clean, doesn't mean it is!
  22. Can I eat a kebab at the same time please?
  23. Yep They run of the main feed at the base just under the 1st layer then carry on up the the heat pad as I call it!
  24. There are a lot of ways to damage the system for want of a better word. One has alreafy been mentioned and thats movement of the seat over time to include rough handling when taking the seat out of the car for instance. One big no no that I was informed about years back was the practice of kneeling on the seat to reach over the back or other side. Apart from making the leather sag it can damage the heting pad or element whatever its called. I am not an authority, just repeating what I was told by someone in the know!
  25. Opps never read the above lol!
×
×
  • Create New...