Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. yes but look at the publicity he got over that. Sales of his underpant just shot up!
  2. The male hormones come out. I never even got an answer when I replied to her enquiry about the leather in the car lol.
  3. That must have taken ages !
  4. Anything is better than that awful azure:)
  5. That was an interesting read. Especially the bit about the add on that makes your oem DAB! I still think I will get that pioneer for you to put in though. When I get it back lol:)
  6. He does indeed and if the OP is skint it will certainly do for the time being:)
  7. Do you know how cold it is at night of late!
  8. How much to supply and fit lol:)
  9. I believe it's someone you know and is playing with you. Check the wife/GF lol. If they were targeting your car they will have damaged it not played! I have a CCTV in my car with a switch on it so I can leave it on all the time. Never write down threats and leave them on a car as some numpty may read it and see it as a challenge!
  10. I don't think people would get it if it were M14 CUR Mind you even with the way I have it MI 4CUR they still struggle.
  11. Excuse the poor grammer but this is a copy of the email I just sent to the person who authorised the road humps in West Barnes lane. A few of you may remember that I damaged my car on these humps. This is the 2nd time and this is the details. Edward Quartey – Traffic Engineer Tel: 020 8545 2171 Email: edward.quartey@merton.gov.uk Website: www.merton.gov.uk/westbarnes20mph Dear Sir I wish to bring to your attention the height of the road humps in West Barnes Lane Worcester Park! This is the 2nd time I have written on this subject and am still awaiting a reply from the 1st. Are you aware that not one road hump is anywhere near the recommended 100mm in height? I have a Nissan 350 Z of standard height yet the very 1st hump I came to hit the bottom of the car! I tried to turn round but was unable to due to a van behind me and oncoming traffic! No matter what I did I just could not negotiate these road humps without the whole underside feeling the brunt. The intake pipe of the supercharger was later discovered to be fractured and the cost plus labour to repair was £800. This is now a year since I sent the 1st email, but what prompted me to write again was that nothing has been done to reduce the height! Many cars are damaged and this is evident by the black marks and cracking to the top of the road humps. What happens if a Ferrari or the like were to go down there? There is no signage to say not to go down there or people with low vehicles do not enter? The resident’s wanted the humps to slow the traffic down not rip the undercarriage of their own vehicles as one did! I am led to believe that several of the local bus and coach operators have stopped their driver’s from going down West Barnes Lane due to damaging Air brake pipes? It they are getting damaged then what chance have we got. Please could you give a time frame for rectification work to be done to lower the humps to the Government recommended height please? I hold your department fully accountable as you had to pass the rectification work of as suitable! By rectification I mean the repairs that were made back last year. One day workmen came along and embedded Red London Bricks as a top layer. These bricks alone are almost 50% of the recommended height which in its self was more than 10cm to begin with. Sincerely P. Andrews.
  12. Thank God there are others who complaind about the height of these humps!
  13. I think you rubbed to hard. Thats was a blue Zed when you started! Nice job:)
  14. You only pay the £80 once! You need to go on DVLA personal registrations and research:)
  15. If you put some pictures up I can give you some feed back. I an assuming that the colour is Anthracite like the Pathfinders?
  16. It has to go on a late 58 or early 09. My car was 1st registered in Feb 09. I only know of one other of here who has a Zed in that age bracket and I am led to believe that only 750 or so Zeds were made that year. It's still for sale on the forum and I just put a years retention on it.
  17. They are only clear as the air raid warning sounds to let others know your coming!
  18. Mine's up for sale all over the place and the price varies by up to £4500.00 ... and I haven't contacted or even authorised most of the companies to sell it on my behalf I think that they all work together so there data base looks bigger!
  19. They just emailed me and said its there commision and advertising fees. I am in the wrong game!
  20. I put mine up with Newreg.come to sale on a commision basis. They said they were sure they coud get £300 for it but would I put a reserve of £250 on it. I agreed as its is a slack market out there at the moment. I just went onto there website and they have it up for sale for £525! I let them know that they idea of a commision plus mine are about £150 apart. I can't see it selling for that amount ever so I won't get any money till it does sell. Someone please take a look and see if I am missing something. The web address is www.newreg.com Registration plate is GT58ZGT Ta!
  21. Now your over doing it lol:) I'm just been nice...!!! Does he have something you like lol!
  22. I must be blind as I cant see the post!
  23. If he's at stage 1. What stage am I at? Every Friday pm I spend an hour in rehab (true) and still I spend all my time drewlimg over some poxy japanese tincan! WHY???
  24. Who charges £200 Biscuit? I will put them on my avoid list lol.
×
×
  • Create New...