Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-08-Nissan-350Z-Carbon-Fiber-Front-Lip-JDM-MINES-Z33-/221186175248?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item337fb93110&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:10 Some nice pictures of it laid out on the floor to boot. So you could get this direct from this guy for under £450 which includes P+P from USA? He does say though that being made in ASIA it won't have Mines on it and if you pm him he is quite chatty:) They do look nice though I will say that!
  2. Yes, i know how much it winds you up Yes, I'm on front page every day, for the last three weeks. I came here to take your jobs, benefits, to kill British population, bring HIV, burglar shops and kebap places, you name it! I'm Satan himself! I somehow got used to it, started maaaaany, many years ago! What's a Kebap Place please?
  3. Thats why you can't spell Ray! You cant get your lips round the words either as your top one is laying on a white sheet? I think you need someone to supply you lip service:) Hope you don't think I am being lippy?
  4. 4RE Leather

    Black rays?

    Yeh, what Dip says. Just because Spurs are doing well There is no need to use your stiffy to hit forumites with Dave?
  5. Your staff have big lips Ray?
  6. 4RE Leather

    Black rays?

    Its not the colour that bothers me, just the fact that some peeps feel they have to have permission b4 they can do anything. It's a car forum not the Army. When was the last time a really good technical question came up! Abbey and the traction control ECU I think! Instead of which we get ones like, Is there a special way to park? Or the classic one. How do I drive my car in winter? Not forgetting, My car door lock freezes up and has got worse since I started to pour water over it? Surely these are windups started by either you or the mad man from Bournmouth!
  7. 4RE Leather

    Black rays?

    So because your mate says your to old your not going to do it? WTF has age got to do with it? Why can't you just get it done without asking permision? I have changed my wheel colour 3 times in the last 18 months. Do you think I give a hoot about what any one else says. We need a new forum headed Sheep! Trouble is we need to nominate a Shepherd to keep them safe so the big bad Wolf won't get them! Darren has a 12 Guage I believe! Though Papa Smurf looks the part:)
  8. See I told you blue was kack! No one wants to park near it!
  9. I tend to park it where it stops. 4 wheels on the ground preferably. Get out and lock it. Hope that helps? This is another candid camera post isn't it?
  10. 4RE Leather

    Black rays?

    Go take a look in forum jokes headed Peer Presure! Surely if your old enough to drive a Zed you don't have to ask permission to change wheel colour!
  11. Pretty Colours!
  12. A full genuine kit could cost £5k minimum to supply and fit, and very rarely do copies fit, but thats a generalisation. Best to try and find one with it all ready fitted. If not just get things done in stages, Good luck:)
  13. Don't you have a few HR front bumpers knocking about Ray that are for sale?
  14. Go straight to prison:)
  15. You might need to bold that carbon bit Ray!
  16. We love copy on here lol:)
  17. Never ask the question. What shall I do lol.
  18. One word for brake pads. Pagid! But Ebized and Zedman have given you the info:)
  19. It's not unheard of for a tone to bounce up and pierce the oil filter. In my case my oil filter is has been relocated to allow for the Supercharger install. It is now an exposed canister type facing toward the front. In my case I need one:)
  20. have you used a cutting compound to polish it Dip?
  21. Or come up to you and you fit it lol
  22. We need to guage it when it's finished like we discussed
  23. If for whatever reason that doesn't work out, what about skinning the fibreglass one in carbon? Or would that affect the integrity of it in some way? Can be done but only issue I see there is that it is more costly to skin and also youll be adding approx 0.8mm thickness to the surface not to mention it being quite a time consuming process. Lets me see how it goes with providing this in carbon. 1. Downhuman facelift/carbon 2. Arran prefacelift/carbon If for whatever reason that doesn't work out, what about skinning the fibreglass one in carbon? Or would that affect the integrity of it in some way? Can be done but only issue I see there is that it is more costly to skin and also youll be adding approx 0.8mm thickness to the surface not to mention it being quite a time consuming process. Lets me see how it goes with providing this in carbon. 1. Downhuman facelift/carbon 2. Arran prefacelift/carbon 3 Me amuse one
  24. If for whatever reason that doesn't work out, what about skinning the fibreglass one in carbon? Or would that affect the integrity of it in some way? That sound a good idea:)
×
×
  • Create New...