-
Posts
5,321 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 4RE Leather
-
Might have some semtex left over from the mid 70's if you want to get them of quick Darren!
-
On an old disused Airport runway I can vouch that my car will achieve this!
-
Did you check the wheel nuts after you had the brake pads changed? Ie a few days later in case they need tightening up! It is not unheard of for them to loosen silghtly after being taken off/refitted. If a wheel comes loose even a fraction it will be noticable when braking, especially hard. It is a requirement of bus/coach and truck companies to tighten the wheel nuts after 50kilometer run. The last 2 occasions I have had my wheels off I found a couple of days later that they needed nipping up. Just a thought and to add this is not always the case just some times this can and has happened.
-
Any good garages in SE or London for P3 service?
4RE Leather replied to wmr1980's topic in Servicing
http://www.brooklandskent.co.uk/ -
Unemployed must work for their dole
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
If the Government is so adamant that the benefits is the answer to £300 million savings that we desperately need. How come they just threw another £100 million away in overseas aid? I swear to God if they found life on Mars, Cameronwould give them financial aid. If we can't aford to manage our own Country, why do we keep giving money to other's who will never pay it back! -
Unemployed must work for their dole
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
We don't always agree Ekona but I'm with you one hundred percent on that. I am sick to death of people (unemployed or otherwise) moaning about the cost of having kids. Can't afford em, don't have em! If only there was a system where you could have a Zed by accident and then get state funding to subsidise the cost. I have to put my hands up and say I am guilty of taking the free car tax on offer for 1 car per disabled person. And I stick it on my Zed. -
Unemployed must work for their dole
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
The French company ATOS, the biggest independant private (force them back to work) company was recently kicked ot of USA. Or had all it's trading stopped. It had private medical insurance customers and refused to pay them their benefits due when they were hospitalised or sick. As a result they were ordered to cease trading in USA (So I am led to believe) Knowing this, the UK Government still employed them at a cost of £100 million a year, as they were the lowest bid. ATOS's staff's cold cauculated and almost calouse black and white approach to stopping benefits of the sick and vunarable have led to an MP standing up in Parliament and quoting numbers in the region of 12000 who have died as a direct result of ATOS. An independant report found that the common denominator was ATOS. http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2011/aug/13/atos-doctors-improper-conduct-disability Wounded ex- forces personnel who are residing in an area covered by ATOS get treated the same. Just to say that anyone on the full DLA entitlement should not get an assessment letter until 20;15. But if your on other benefits the changeover's and reviews will recomense after 24th October 2013. -
Unemployed must work for their dole
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Agreed. -
Unemployed must work for their dole
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Agree with your argument Pete but I guess you don't claim JSA. You'll be on incap benefit or ESA I should imagine? Thats what I'm on about - people get their knickers in a twist about people who are claiming JSA but they're actually talking about people (usually large families from poor socio-economic backgrounds - if we're getting the tar brush out) who take advantage of the system by claiming multiple lucrative benefits for either situations they've created for themselves or have near enough been born into. JSA is a pittance - its not enough to live off never mind have a jolly on.............not that I've ever claimed it but I've seen those that have first hand. It's all changing Ricey. They have made it almost impossible for people far worse off than I am to even apply for the lowest basic of benefits including amputees. For arguments sake. The question on the claims form used to say can you walk 50 meters without pain. Answer from an amputee should be no as they always feel pain especially at 1st. Now the question reads. Can you walk 50ft and no mention of pain! Well of course they can. They took off the pain bit. So now they loose what they had. And its happening to disabled ex forces up and down the Country. I may be blinkered because of the rotton deal they get. But yes I started off on the equivelent of JSA for a year after I came out of the forces. But then said rollox and went out and got a job but took pain killers to get me through the day. Now 30 years on it's the pain killers that have killed me in the literal sesce. It's a very fine line -
Unemployed must work for their dole
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Ha ha but I am unemployed. I stuck that in, in a light hearted way to stop and make peeps think. And whats wrong with the workhouse? -
Unemployed must work for their dole
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
If any of you can cure Chronic Cluster Headaches, Chronic pain syndrome, Reiter's Syndrome and Sever Ankylosing Spondilitis I will gladly go out and go back to work. I would swap the endless days being housebound when my joints swell up and I vomit with pain for just 1 day of normality. Take Yesterday for instance : The usual gang and I drove to The Pod for the day. I got sick and was taking anti vomit pills and Morphine to such an extent I would have been dangerous to drive back. So I asked my passenger. Yep I would swap a few weeks with any of you lucky able people provided you have my income and I have yours. After the last one sided debate we had when one member dug a hole so deep for himself he ended up leaving . I would have thought that lumping everyone under the same heading as "Scum" which one member called us, may be an insult. Arran said conscription. I am all for that. But what happens to them if they become injured and are medically discharged, and unable to work full time due to injuries sustained? I know, lets lump them under the banner "SCUM" ! -
I presume you mean Cruise control light? If you have uprev you may have a valet mode on the car. This restricts the revs to 3000 rpm. If I remember rightly on mine I press the on or set button 5 times for the map to engage. Then once off to disengage. Where did you have up-rev done?
-
I will have 1st take on the carbon Bumper scoops please Darren. Thats if that dodgy duo from Hants haven't half hitched them!
-
i hate you! (not really ) I hate him so your not alone
-
It must be the sickest 350z in UK a this guy says so. 350bhp to boot. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2006-Custom-GTR-RAYS-Alloys-Gun-Metal-370z-/181226925498?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a31f76dba
-
Calling Owners in Bournemouth...
4RE Leather replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Whats the cost of a replacement on Ebay Dip? -
http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/northampton-bulk-centre/money-claim-online Get her details and get a quote for the work. Then click the link and fill in a County Court Claim. I recon it will cost you about £65 but you get it back. The Court admin will approve it and send the writ out to her. I have now made 2 claims by using them. Good luck
-
Not sure about local to you but most weekends a few of us ride out from the Croydon area to large meets dotted around th South of England. BBK has the agenda. I think the next one is King of the Ring at Essex Arena on 5th October 6pm onwards to midnightish. £10 to get in. It's just off the North side of Dartford Crossing. Google it.
-
Looking for a modified Zed
4RE Leather replied to andysmee's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
I don't think my 313 made 330 with uprev/decats and Milltek. So unless it has high lift cams and then some it is a bold claim. -
[SOLD]SOLD - Brembo GT Red calipers for 350z GT
4RE Leather replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in For Sale
£1 for the Cailpers -
If your local to Morden I have no objection to you taking a look at my HR as a guidline.
-
I think R-T may have a deal on at the moment. £200 for the 4 corners.
-
Nissan 350z GT 2003 Manual in Sunset Orange
4RE Leather replied to Nero_slk's topic in Zeds For Sale
Some really nice cars being sold on here of late. They do their owners great credit! -
Does anyone on the forum have a Feb 2009 350 or 370z? maybe thats why this isn;t selling as there is such a small market! Always open to offers