-
Posts
5,321 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 4RE Leather
-
At last someone is singing from the same hyme sheet:)
-
GTM FX35 HR 2WD 500HP STG1 SUPERCHARGER
4RE Leather replied to 4RE Leather's topic in Forced Induction
Cant find the safe driving thread as this should really be lumped under that. make sure you have eaten b4 you view. It kind of tells its own story. -
GTM FX35 HR 2WD 500HP STG1 SUPERCHARGER
4RE Leather replied to 4RE Leather's topic in Forced Induction
Correct me if I am wrong, but is this one not for a pre HR? -
GTM FX35 HR 2WD 500HP STG1 SUPERCHARGER
4RE Leather replied to 4RE Leather's topic in Forced Induction
My fav Video:) -
Anyway as for the Bounty Bar thing I am more of a Mars Bar kind of guy Nothing wrong with her. Just a small independent dealer trying to sell her. He had her on eBay, gumtree and autotrader. As for the mars car thing... You racist bastard! Lol. So what was wring with it And why are you enquiring about Dips Wring? You batting for the other side now!
-
I have a silverline Rotary used twice with some pads for sale £50 pick up. But to be honest you need to reserch as most people will tell you that what ever one you have theres is best. By popular vote the best in the field used to be the proffesional ones that had a 110 transformer. But now meguires have bought out the DA220 you cant go wrong. Go onto this web site and they give you all the instruction videos and pdf beginners guide. This is what i just got from them http://www.monzacarcare.com/machine-pol ... ete-kit/0/ But you dont need it all, I have done a few cars and have a load more to do. The results can be seen in the gallery. Dont go mad and buy the USA tins of prize winning wax though. they start off at £145 and go up to the japanese £2,200. No thats not a miss print. The fun part about owning a nice car is the amount of work you can do your self. Monza are detailing experts and share our passion and love of cars. I have only been dealing with them for a week and I have had so many freebies already my shelving is maxed out. DA is the only way to go in my book but I am but one person. The results of my car show for them selves. Ask Andrew (Clown) how i took out deep scratches in 15 mins from his boot using Chrome exhaust polish:) I am no expert as leather is my field. But the 458 on my facebook page and the Aston martin belong to one of my customers. Thenoname
-
Not ebay, but DE+exhaust+induction=400hp....
4RE Leather replied to daveparkin's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
It might have a full race lump in it. Either that or a bloody great big elastic band underneath! -
Not ebay, but DE+exhaust+induction=400hp....
4RE Leather replied to daveparkin's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Well spotted that man:) -
Thats a good idea kev.
-
I put a slam plate on. and the temp never rises above normal. I like the idea of the larger oil pan and bought one myself. Only the usual happened and i never checked. It was for the previous model:( Once i have the bigger rotas on the front and the water bottle issue sorted I have 2 more little things to do. One Taras at RT is manufacturing a carbon rear spoiler for me and should be able to have a fitment soon. I have the rear carbon defuser on order, and no doubt a smaller pulley and remap for the supercharger. But my main hobby is detailing, and I have just spent out on a new DA polisher. I put a picture up on the leather cleaning page yesterday of a old XK8 that was detailed using Maguires only products. The guy that did it has never done one b4. I have been playing around for a while now so I am waiting for 2 days sun then I shall wash it and mask everything up and away l go. Unfortunately being silver I have to really work on it to get the wet look. My previous one was a gun metal so that would have looked great. Quite looking forward to it:) Peter
-
Excellent stuff. In a few weeks when your used to it whats next. A jet engine?
-
Take a lool at mine kev. 442bhp so you would have thought that with yours being a tad more powerful from stock you would be around the 450bhp? But then what do l know. I am a novice:) Thenoname
-
Will that strut brace fit mine Kev?
-
Stubby Aerial arrived. Not what i thought-pics
4RE Leather replied to barryrob78's topic in 350Z General
Very good:) I put the OEM one back on and it works fine at reigate hill. It was obviously a cheapy that l bought so well annoyed. Tempted to use a hacksaw or maybe a coat hanger:) -
Stubby Aerial arrived. Not what i thought-pics
4RE Leather replied to barryrob78's topic in 350Z General
That will look a bit odd. never seen anyone with a hacksaw on their car as an ariel? -
No it seemed to be more? I have LGV/PCV all types and Rospa Gold Civilian Police driving examiner (well l was ten years ago) With the GTM supercharger I went with the 1st quote which was SKY. I dont know why but when they said £1275 I didn't haggle. I know l could have got it cheaper, but thus far everything is ok. I will not pay that amount next time as my brain is firing on all cylinders again:) Thenoname
-
Stubby Aerial arrived. Not what i thought-pics
4RE Leather replied to barryrob78's topic in 350Z General
Incidently, The carbon one I got of ebay was a cheapy. Well under £10. I am not the greatest authority on radio waves but I am led to understand that its not the length of the ariel but the anteni inside. Obviously the stubby has a coiled one. The way to test is on talksport as that broadcasts on the same frequency over most of the country without a need to retune. When i go to Abbey I cant get jack squit on any channel. And thats from the Coulsdon Roundabout of M25 all the way to Abbey and back. I did get it with the OEM, so if anyone does go to Abbey and get good sounds, could you send a picture of the ariel and where you got it please! -
Stubby Aerial arrived. Not what i thought-pics
4RE Leather replied to barryrob78's topic in 350Z General
looks abit wierd, all honda aerial's should be nice a smooth as I use to have one and you can buy the one you really want on ebay but will cost a fair bit, i think a brand new one would set you back £20? from honda dealers It is the same as the 1st one I bought. It is designed to fit flush with the hole hence its bell shaped bottom. I think you might find that this does unscrew then put the stem directly into your base. -
Stubby Aerial arrived. Not what i thought-pics
4RE Leather replied to barryrob78's topic in 350Z General
Does anyone else have reception problems when going to Abbey? Unless its Mark giving some G's to the Dyno machine and blamking out the area? thenoname -
Can i have a name change, 370z black ed, *pics*
4RE Leather replied to sparky370z's topic in 370z General
Very nice, and If you dont let me have a go I shall tell everyone where its parked lol:) -
Stubby Aerial arrived. Not what i thought-pics
4RE Leather replied to barryrob78's topic in 350Z General
I am going to put the original back as the carbon stubby I got really has bad reception problems from top of Reigate Hill all the way to Oxshot! -
Stubby Aerial arrived. Not what i thought-pics
4RE Leather replied to barryrob78's topic in 350Z General
Wow what a shocker. You may be better unscrewing the bottom of the ariel as you have a base on a base there!