Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Royston as in Hertford? It can't hurt to ring Scott up at Abbey as they have lots of panels. in a container. In addition Tara's at RT performance has loads of bonnets/ bumpers and sills. I got a bumper off him for a project for £100.
  2. I think you will find that there are quite a few on here that have done simular things.
  3. I agree. Those goki carbon looks great. Tarus has a few bits on his wall. Or do a lime green wrapp! that will totally confuse them
  4. You will get some peace soon. They are dragging me into the Royal Free in Hampstead for a week. Bit of a nasty drip that will knock the wind out of my sailes I might take the time to brush up on my spell check and Photobucket. Umm might have to take the laptop:)
  5. And just to add. The whole world now knows you had a crash and the pictures are on here for eternity So no matter how much you invest to put it right, it will always be rememberd in anegative light!
  6. Keep it clean guys. Unless he was asked to keep quite then dont shoot the messenger. But then I was so l kept quiet:)
  7. Oh no you aint! shushhhh secret squirrel:)
  8. Blitz replica by evo-r was held on with 3m tape iirc, don't see why blitz couldn't be. If it was tapped on to that 185mph stock ebay it would surely blow off!!
  9. Ha ha Taras. Finally you looked at the Forum thread. Need it quicker than 3 weeks though lol:) Peter
  10. Well it may have been you going the long way to newlands corner!
  11. Thats a beaut:)
  12. PM me urgent over that car mate!
  13. Nice car but badely needs a polish with my new tool lol:) P:)
  14. If its the proving ground that clarkson and top gear uses, I was told i could not have my cctv in the car. Might be something to do with capturing other people or secret car missions ie Top gear/ 5th gear. Suggest you put one descretely in the grill. But in your case it would have got smashed. As long as the engine radiator and the bumper bar is ok the rest should not be that hard. CCTV l know about as I have 2 cameras in my car with microphone activation. Full HD. Smashed vehicles not a dam thing thing:) If the airbags went off or the seat belt tesioners and air bag module needs resetting. Then PM me or have a word with Abbey as they have the contact. Hope it works out for you and you dont get no nasty comments.
  15. Yes it sounds good. Maybe it was a summer car only. I park mine up in winter so the average is 5k a year. You enjoy it mate and its not your fault Spurs never made Champions league> You live near Croydon?
  16. I hope you intend to actually drive it now I can't understand people being proud that their car has hardly done any miles, a bit like marrying a supermodel and saying she is fantastic and we have only had sex 4 times in 7 years Oh and to the forum Bully leave him alone. You starting to sound like that plonker we all blocked the other night!! I on the otherhand have a 15000 mile car Lol
  17. Good for you mate. I love that colour.
  18. car checker iPhone app job lol
  19. I used to be that rough man, but smooth as silk now Yeah right Meeeooowwwwwww
  20. I used to be that rough man, but smooth as silk now Indeed thats where we get our sense of humour from:) Still keep the shooting up when I can:)
  21. Repairable but you need to drill 1/8th pilot holes back into the repair to match it up!
  22. As much as that WOW. We have that George Orwell quotation on our Military site. Excellent choice
  23. Daft apeth!
  24. And I never read your post properly. l put it down to a long old day in a Triumph Herald. And not a very comfortable one at that:) It was an Organ all right but more akin to the old muppet in Wonga Dot Com advert!
  25. Ha ha my spelling is poop. I heard an exhaust once that sounded like the Organ and defo want one:)
×
×
  • Create New...