Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Its a bugger isn't it. So many big boys toys lol.
  2. Why wait. just do it:)
  3. One of the problems with the GTM Stg 1 is relocating the windscreen washer bottle as this is where the air filters will sit so this will all have to be modified.Attached Image: 56.jpg possibly with a smaller bottle. Good idea about the washer bottle. My one has developed a leak so it is going in the bin and no doubt what ever Abbey do to yours they will do the same to mine. The other one should be big enough surely? Thenoname
  4. I see you went to GTM for the pictures kev. l only got 1 airfilter I saw the car on Friday and it's looking good:)
  5. I have finally photographed the Gear Knob. This is unique and was made to order. This really is a lovely item and cast from a solid block of Alloy. It is 5.5" in height and quite heavy. I had this made for me from a guy in the states and the pictures really do not do it justice. I cannot go below £50 which is half of what it owes me. I shall bring it down to Port Solent. Thenoname
  6. Mark from Abbey has the Black bumper reflectors, so all thats left is the number plate. Thanks guys Peter
  7. There is a guy on ebay doing them for £25.
  8. http://www.airbagsforsale.com/?gclid=CJ ... AodsyHOcw# By Phone: 01455 233373 By Email: sales@airbagsforsale.com By Post: Airbagsforsale.com Ltd Unit 9, Davenport Business Centre Victoria Street Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 1XD By Fax: 01455 891919 Everything you need can be supplied. They have an ebay store where they sell of 2nd hand ones at £65 each. As for the seat. And good unholsterer will repair it for you. I got one done for a mate for £80 for a guy i know in Leatherhead. However if he has not got the hide in stock he will charge you the £100 for a new one. At the very most it will cost you £180. Don't for get the Seat belt tensioner as that will also need replacing, plus the Airbag module will need resetting. Airbags for sale will provide everything you need. A module reset is about £50-£60 and is on a 36 hour turn around. Hope this helps. Thenoname
  9. Ok folks only 2 items left as the polished Alloy header tank and power steering tank was sold this evening at Valley Park. So it's one set of black front bumper things £30 + postage. Plus the number plate GT58ZGT(£300) I will bring them down to Port Solent next saturday. Peter
  10. It did not sit right with the red and black gaitor. I wanted a high one as I have an arm rest.
  11. Edited young man to be nearer the truth By the way i'm 51 +vat at the newest rate Not saying I am an old git but I do have Oxygen in my car. So don't rear end me on the A3 next week!
  12. London v Munich yippeee:)
  13. Thay say that as soon as you get a 370 you turn dolally!
  14. Not at all you miserable git:) Lol
  15. I think it's the same with text messages. Because you can't hear the tone of their voice or see facial expressions Folk can often be missunderstood.
  16. Must of been me whilst having one of my head attacks!
  17. waiting for the Queens Birthday card! Well I feel like it thenoname
  18. How long did you leave the battery off for? would suggest you go to who ever services your car whilst the lights are on and get them to put a fault finder on the serial port, or what ever it is they do. It seems to me that you do have a genuine fault. Surely it cant be something as daft as a loose ignition wire! Sorry cant be of any more help Thenoname
  19. +1 Stew. Just sent text Peter
  20. I might be. depends on the weather !
  21. Ditto 1977 & 78. Disbandonment of my old SQN on Thursday and we arranged for a whole bunch of ex members to attend a **** up pass out last post lol. However because of the supposed tanker problems they placed everyone on standby so it's all cancelled. I think it is criminal how they can cut a SQN without a **** up at least. personally I think they are ashamed and don't want negative press. I think we deserve some treats and believe me the S/C is very usable. Plus of course the fuel MPG is much better:) thenoname
  22. Phone Taras at RT Performance. He did mine for me. Trader on forum Thenoname
  23. No you go for it. At least you walk the walk lol:) thenoname
  24. Bestof luke with that one. Did it out of a chopper in full combats once. Scared the C**P out of me!
×
×
  • Create New...