Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Rumour has it that Doctor Girnet has purchased a lie detector. Combined with clinical evidence he can make a diagnosis!! Just don't drop em when he gets his needle out!!
  2. have you met any of the Mods? I didn't know they were for sale:)
  3. Update on my last post. take a look at the black example. It is a picture of the passenger seat. The airbag bit is missing!!!! Based on this alone they cant be OEM or am l missing something!! You need to ask this guy some serious questions. Like a photo of the Airbag side!
  4. The fact that he has said these are genuine oem replacements not cheap rubbish should be enough. And the price is about what Nissan charge. I believe we have a Nissan workshop manager on the forum and certainly WLMG follow the posts so maybe one of those could look on there parts list to confirm. If you can get them below £200 you cant go wrong. However 1 they are not an easy fit and you will need a lot of patience. The pattern is different which is akin to some of the the Skyline version leather. I think it is worth the risk as you are covered by Paypal. If anyone does buy them. Dont cut out the holes for the switches until you are 100% sure.
  5. Can we assume that you car is N/A?
  6. So is this front plate legal the way its pointing in the air??
  7. Surely the front number plate on this car is naughty. It points up in the air. Do they have cameras in the mountains looking down in Scotland? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Nissan-V ... 3cc6e1ed90
  8. Is Modding as adictive as dogging? If I hade not met that dodgy chap from Dorking l would be a lot richer now:)
  9. Brake fad would freak me out.
  10. Excellent. The HR is lacking in nice bling.
  11. We are a Forum of Traders:) What ya peddling RTbiscuit?
  12. Nothing on my car is legal then lol
  13. y mt thy r gr8 2 uz. i lv hw u spk. What do u mean?? Most folk on here cannot abide text speech
  14. Apparenty they are not if Stew is correct and l believe he is. You need to click on the link of his to DVLA registration plates.
  15. Only if you do it like me in a rush. I took the whole backing off and the surface was not flush. The other guys may be right about Vinal plates as being a no no but stick on plates being correct. Its a shame as these are really good quality. I think Biscuit has an XK 8 and l have seen them on the front of those. I know the spacing on mine is wrong but the Met police seem not to be that bothered. certainly the ones that come to Croydon valley have not commented and they said we recognise the car. At the end of the day the iten Stew put up is correct. You could always stick the vinal ones over the stick on lol.
  16. Well l spent ages and can find nothing to back up my earlier statement. So mine are going on and that lump of plastic on the front is coming off. The nice thing about those ebay ones is the numbers are carbon and look great. But you need to be careful as they will air bubble
  17. Not sure who you aimed this at but i got mine from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150507627449? ... 1497.l2648
  18. Might sound a bit daft but you did put the heat shield in and some copper slip on the back?
  19. Boo Hoo same here, no good to me You make the cut outs your self with a craft knife. But I believe the base has to be glued to the swab to stop movement. there was a u-tube on fittment somewhere. Well worth a bid as I would most definately get them if my leather was orange.
  20. I have to surrender. Just read on other forums simular stories of being hoodwinked and that dealerships especially MOT stations were jumping the gun and had bought Number plate machines. Obviously wanted to make some money. Maybe l miss read what the PC showed me, and it may have been the start of a joint campaign between the Driver agency and met Police. Appologies.
  21. All I can find is an old thread that Police are trying to get the law changed because of the drive outs of fuel stations and some other stuff. I will be well peeved if WLMG made me buy a pair of plates for no good reason.
  22. I am trying to find the page that the copper showed me. I did not belive it myself but it was there.
  23. Oyy Sparky. You been and my meds again. Shoot from the hip why dont you!! Incidently does anyone have a clue as to what the guy in the video is saying? Apart from England beat us at Footy!!
×
×
  • Create New...