Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Not wishing to pee on anybodies parade but in 2008 they change the rule that said all number plates had to be screwed or bolted on. The met Police and surrey had a big campaign on and even fitted them for you at there expense at your local police Station. I 1st found out 18 months ago when WLMG went to MOT my Pathfinder and refused to mot it until l had them changed. last month my local bobby re - confirmed this was correct and gave me a set or screws the cheeky sod. After drinking my coffee we went on the DVLA web site and there is was clear as day. dammed annoying as I just bought somy Vinal plates with carbon numbers. I had intended taking of the front like the other gut has done. Very tempting to put them on and glue screw covers on lol
  2. Its a fair price for quality work. sadely you get what you pay for and if you chase the cheapest you will get the crapiest.
  3. I can see some harsh words coming off the back of this. I HATE VAUXHALL!!!
  4. You would if you had salad down the Grass Hopper instead of all that meat!!!
  5. I got my 2500's from ZMANALEX in October last. never had a problem with them and l am still on oem discs.
  6. When a member of the blue rinse brigade use the side of my 1st Zed for target practice, her insurance company gave me a brand new CLS 350 grand edition. I ended up keeping it for 96 days as couldnt get parts from Japan.
  7. If it was a BMW we might lol I love Mercs Especially the AMG Bi Turbo Only problem is the Mercedes Forum which I am a member of is all ya ya shirt and tie Brigade. Turn up in a dirty car and you get sent home!
  8. Only because we were so busy watching your antics!!
  9. I dont know why I even commented as I am clueless. Not that l couldnt do the job myself. My car was 2 years old when I got it so still had warranty And Abbey look after the mechanics. I just pee the neighbors off by Polishing it all the time. And hogging the Disabled bay at Mother care valley park! Hope you sort it Hanna Nice set of new plugs and some Jap panel filtres and she will purr. P:)
  10. Hannah. Ring up Abbey as advice is free. They will give you the name of the correct plugs and you not under any obligation to buy them or get them to fit them. I know l had mine up-rated when they put fitted the supercharger and not even they were as expensive as what you have been quoted. Nissan main dealer prices can be very high then you have the dreaded VAT. Have you considered going the the local collage for evening class basic mechanics course? It will pay you in the long run as no knowledge puts you at the mercy of the dealership sharks.
  11. Come on guys, the art of chivalry dead? I take it you are volunteering for the Job.
  12. Go for it. Mention l referred you. I am the Surrey Trader from Buffalo Leather. 4Re Leather restoration. And mention that Jackie has the correct colour under Alazan nissan on the PC. Let me know what happens Peter
  13. You know that if you bought the stuff yourself you could fix that by following the thread. I small pot of filler I small bottle of Dye from jackie I can of sealant I small bottle leather cleaner Approx £35 and l will talk you through it step by step. Average cost for cleaning both seats and making the repair in ireland I am guessing £120 min But please contact that company I mentioned as they have the same products as l have and will drive to you. have fun Peter
  14. Services in Ireland Ultimate Leather Care Blackrock, Dundalk, County Louth Areas Please Enquire Regarding Other Areas Tel: 0429 321707 or 08337 35022 Email: net3@imagine.ie Site: www.ultimateleathercare.com Linked to Buffalo web site as approved trader:) Sorted Peter
  15. Anyone in Ireland that can point this guy to a leather restorer. Bit far for me to travel Peter
  16. I am here lol. Yeh we can save that for you no problem. I use the same technic as Macs orange seats that i did a post on. Then some brave sole with a steady hand has to use a drill with a 1/8th pilot bit in to match up the holes. I will be out of Hospital and hopefully well enough for the week starting Monday 25th June. At least being the passenger seat you will be able to drive the car otherwise it needs to cure over night. Peter
  17. I went to have a look for Japex when I was passing that area the other day, is it anywhere near the speed camera before the tunnel/bridge at all? Are you thinking about the farm supplies on the right coming from Apsley into kings langley on the back road?
  18. I spent 5 years on my boat in Apsley marina and never even knew Japex was there!
  19. Any pictures of this magical piece of equipment?
  20. That last one looks like Dip the bounty bar took it. Love those black and white exposures
  21. Its not his fault he is of Arian blood!! !
  22. I am going to ask the MODS to ban all trading with you until you Rule Britannia! If chelsea can beat them you bet ya life England will never surrender!
  23. making referance to brain dysfunction!! Head rules heart!
  24. What! and l just spent the last hour sticking up for you, Ya heathen. Are the spacers french?
×
×
  • Create New...