Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I am not a lover of that stuff but others swear by it.
  2. Duree just found the photo stream button. It's trying to download 300 photo's from my Dropbox so long old wait. Need to get wifi cracking software that Is at home Anyone near Bath?
  3. It won't come up and the reason being is I can't get wifi. I kick started the phone in the T-mobile shop next to,the Hospital using there wifi. ICloud was running a tad slow yesterday and I was awol after detaching the drip so needed to get back undetected quick so could not wait. When I got back a message came up saying I cannot back up using 3G so everything is locking up and slowing down until I can find somewhere. Anyway smurf did the deed. I will get there.
  4. Spill the beans then + 1
  5. That has a substance stuck on it Jordan. Highly possible that some one took it over the water and dipped the main beam with stickers. Then on return to Uk did a lousy job of removing them leaving the sticky back on which is no doubt ingrained with road kill
  6. What's up Adrian! I was up at 06:00 waiting patiently for my iPhone info update and it never arrived. Now how about this photo sending by Bluetooth? Or was it my imagination that I could send it via Bluetooth to my iPad?
  7. Apparently Pete saw this earlier today but it's for an iphone 4, think I may upgrade to a 5 sooner than I thought Papa Smurfs woman in pink is in 5 lol
  8. Ok, who are you and where is the real Papa ?????????????????? He and I our at our Sunday best. We are model forumers ! But it's Saturday Should I still be worried about you as well Are you thinking of asking for the route map to the Zed Renamed NATO shed back?
  9. Ok, who are you and where is the real Papa ?????????????????? He and I are at our Sunday best. We are model reforumers !
  10. On the 4 I can send pictures by Bluetooth. Can't find the option when I press on a camera roll picture with the 5. Any ideas please as I wanted to upload a picture of Papa smurfs new cover So he will have to do it for me;)
  11. Just based on this theory then, Could a over zealous MOT tester bust it ! Like Halfords Test stations?
  12. Abbey don't have a rolling road. They have a system that spins the hubs. If you go onto there Facebook page you will see that Mark uploaded a full demonstration in video format a few days ago. You will be safe there and no doubt answer you question in due course. Fear not young Arran your diff is in safe hands.
  13. I just did a long answer to your second but last post Wasso and it's disappeared. Wonder if I accidentally put it elsewhere as these IPads open new windows at every chance. Jailbrake expected sooner rather than later. And if I get it b4 anyone I will post the software link. I used ICloud to migrate but it does not like 3G to do it. Although it has now transferred the iTunes apps it is trying also to migrate the Jailbroken ones. Bit worried as I am expecting my 1st crash when I do get wifi speed.
  14. Unfortunately not as that was my thoughts as there is a cleaner especially for it. Faux is on the European list of failing current fire regs which beggars the question of insurance payouts if you have after market seats made of this material. Found it "ALICANTE" as used in the Audi R8
  15. The vodafone and T-mobile are identical except for £1 lower for the T-mobile I have the Full Monty which is £41 a month. unlimited texts calls and data 2 year contract. As I have the 64 gig memory the phone is £220 Apple do not want to give any price cuts to phone companies if they can help it so they are all competing with each other with really marginal attractions. However T-Mobile have been offering the unlimited data for 2years now and it really is unlimited. Unlike the stupid sim I got for the iPad. I run a hot spot from the phone to the pad to get round this. It appears that the 16 Gig is running out already as being the cheapest one of the 3 is by far the most popular.
  16. I always wanted to do that!
  17. Just read this post. PMSL. Takes the spotlight off me and certainly brightened the forum up
  18. Didn't mean I won't do your seats as in this case as we have already agreed terms:) I just can't get the info I need. I refer to the earlier post of the material used. As your car is quite new and in keeping with fire regulations the use of Suede in car interiors is restricted in certain countries as it is very flammable. Mitsubishi wanted to keep there Suede look and on the Evo used a fire retardant man made weave to get round these problems. Just can't think of the name they call it but it's " Something Leather" just not suede. The lose term leather suggests to those not in the know that they are getting something special. I have no doubt in my mind that an artificial weave dyed with a water based product would not survive the errasor rub that you would use on real suede. I am guessing that someone who ownes a 370 and is a petrol head might have got a speck sheet on the ingredients used in the build. This will tell you exactly what is used in the construction of the seat. Being Red you really do not want to raise the dye to the surface as this will leave a forn colour as it eventually comes out into your clothing. Hope this helps.
  19. 2. The Bounty Bar Kid 3. 4RE
  20. You popping round for the carbon Nissmo spoiler Arran?
  21. This ain't happening Sparky as I am pulling the plug with trading on here WIE. and moving on. Politics and the like.
  22. Ha ha I was under advisement from a forum boffin lol. At least we can agree I am mad. I let the air out to soften the ride on my spine but not much luck.
  23. That's cool. ICloud back up it is then. I shall have to say Goodbuy to all my Jailbrake apps for now but hey ho as they say:)
  24. I have no option as I only have an iPad on this trip. Like you I would rather do it in my own time but unless I am missing something obvious like no need to plug it into a puter I could be stuffed. I just assumed iTunes may be slow as they reckon 8 million will be picking up there toys today. That's one heck of a lot of traffic. Mixture of luck and the fastest trigger finger!
  25. I do love a good Facebook rant on there page. That's if you can get on it at all. Looks like the delivery guy has taken it to the T-mobile shop instead of bringing it here. So Mine won't be up and running until the pm now
×
×
  • Create New...