Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Its the Marmite syndrome this one. It does a job but does it look right? You will get away with it on a white car but looks really bad on a red one. Mine has it on from factory except the front end where you thought was most important! What price are you talking about as everyone will ask that one? best of luck.
  2. Excellent information:) I may be ready for my exam sooner than I thought:)
  3. Best bit about USA is Willy the dog from Swamp people:)
  4. I am going purly to watch the tracking and support our brave forum chapies. Think I will bring my own coffee:)
  5. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    Then drive down the road with the window open and get a face full!!!
  6. £100 a month oherr I am on £38k in umm since July 2011! I really do need help as another £3k next week!
  7. How long do you think that will last?? I am into my Army pension now mate! next I will have to dip into the funeral fund
  8. Make sure you don't get the Australian ones!
  9. My Ipad 2 wont accept the software and other people on a forum have said don't do it as it actually takes stuff off your phone and your worse off! Jailbrake and do what you will. I have the software and its just a matter of hooking your phone to the PC. Unzipping and away you go. All the cracked apps are in there:) I have no problem sharing the file but not sure how to upload it and where to? make sure you dont update the software as it will take the jailbrake off back up your phone to icloud 1st. Its easy recoverable:)
  10. You will soon learn that we pick up on everything here Shel. Glad Barry sorted your tracking out ok:)
  11. No pics cos i'm indoors in my nightie now This will be a forum 1st
  12. Prices please Shel. You know what these people are like oh and I 4got you know whats coming next.
  13. Pick me up and we can watch from the warm cafe window seeing as we are to crocked to join in lol:)
  14. Unfortunate;y I don't stock the boot struts, but bonnet struts are available in either: Plain Black £70.00 delivered (in stock) viewtopic.php?f=180&t=62517 Carbon Fibre £80.00 delivered (due in stock this week) viewtopic.php?f=180&t=61163 Well its about time you did Steve!!
  15. I have learnt simply to put it back in it's box lol:)
  16. For the price Steve is selling them for i would get some replacements:)
  17. Taras you ane the R-T guys have done yourselves proud with this one. You are coming on in leaps and bounds. Whats the next project?
  18. Maybe we should have little outfits for them and not forgetting warm weather ones for the winter months! At the moment my one is positively naked!
  19. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    Thats the one from the missing post Stew:) Your a genius now you just need to intigrate them. Shall I disapear now lol
  20. Did you ask Siri? That remindes me. Taras make sure you have coffee and sugar for thursday pm:)
  21. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    Not if you keep a box of latex gloves in the boot and use tyre gel. It lasts longer so the need to go over ot is less:) However you dont want to do what I did and put it in the washing machine with the microcloths on a hot wash!!! !"£$%^&*()_+
  22. I settled for the £36 full monty with T-Mobile but as I have been with them for so long they lifted the 2000 minuet restriction. As if I would use up that amount anyway. Phone price was £220 for £64 gig. Iphone 4 was sold for the price of the 5 so I am happy with that. No thrills or excitment though and very disapointed it does not make the coffee on demand!
  23. Whatever it is it's stunning !
  24. Any more time in the Hydrotherapy pool and I will sound like Moby Dick!
×
×
  • Create New...