Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. the "older" driver as I recall ............. purchased theirs from Woolworths ............ isn't that right Huw
  2. How did I know you were going to comment on that at least i dont need a booster seat to see over the steering wheel! so long as no-one knicks my skirting board ladder, I'll be fine
  3. it won't change then
  4. ioneabee

    Locations

    particularly those last 2
  5. ioneabee

    Locations

    there's a fair few shouldn't be in there now though
  6. metallic black - ok - bugger to keep clean though gunmetal grey ergo primer .......... ready for a proper paint finish
  7. one of the "main" roadster owners here has a black "rose" - so he ain't gonna comment
  8. as before - you need to read backwards through the thread to see who had them last and send them a pm
  9. West Wales would also be a terrible place to live houses and commercial properties are disgustingly cheap, awful beaches (full of that golden sand stuff), where you can leave most things un-locked and open and still be there when you come back - more than likely with a disgusted letter saying that they've had to place your belongings in their own care, but here's a telephone number to come and collect it I mean, who'd want to live like that
  10. Nobody has made the obvious statement to you yet ................. please don't part with your hard earned until you've seen, driven, and tested said zed ie no dodgy bank transfers good luck
  11. something wrong with your exhaust mate ................ I couldn't hear it but you were right by the RSC - so thats ok
  12. just trying to vet his photo's would be bad enough
  13. That's a mammoth task for me ... last time I know I made a mistake was 1967 which of your children are going to disown you for that statement neither ... they started in 1968 ... it was a mistake I made in a fluid dynamics paper I was writing thats one way of putting it
  14. Lost me on that one papa - best I could come up with to translate that was http://glo.com/
  15. That's a mammoth task for me ... last time I know I made a mistake was 1967 which of your children are going to disown you for that statement
  16. and then throw it in the bin You're quoting yourself?!? just continuing a conversation .... i often talk to myself
  17. he has to cheer for Wales when aginst England .......... thats the rule
  18. Since I've given him honourary welsh status - its now officially Huw
  19. :lol: but not exactly a grammatical error
×
×
  • Create New...