Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    Dash Cam

    you were overtaking - not unreasonable to stay out I would have thought
  2. well - just bought a new house (for rental) - bang goes the plans to change the zed now here's hoping it all goes smoothly anyone looking for rental in Pembrokeshire ?
  3. why didn't the car owner take his details
  4. ah, maybe not .............. I think Bennet is also looking for a bulge ... depends which way you read it
  5. Cheers guys :-) I'm looking for a bulge bonnet again :-) much prefer them. I see they are still hard to find. The shopping list is already started !! http://www.350z-uk.c...20#entry1490260 Post #40
  6. Happy birthday Chris .... and others
  7. 'tis a repost ........... but still funny as hell
  8. well, there's no doubt about it - with your track record ................. your gonna have lots of fun sorting that out
  9. Kittens are progressing well, they're still in the igloo at the moment so no new photos yet. I'm actually hoping to sell all six of this litter so you would be welcome to buy one off me, in fact you can have first choice . The all white kittens are almost certainly seal lynx points, these are the only bengals that have blue eyes. I've no idea yet on whether they'll have spots but seeing as both mum and dad are spotted it's highly likely they'll be spotted too. The other 3 in the litter are already showing their spots, there's a silver, a grey and a brown. Also, it's a bit too early to determine what sex the kittens are but I should know once mum moves them out of the igloo. They should be ready to go in 2 months time . I'll update this thread just as as soon as I get some photos. Pete soooo much want
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. "S Version" ???? do they go faster ?
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. That's where I had mine checked too - couldn't remember who it was innitially he didn't charge me anything as it was all correct
  14. approved - as I know he won it at the wales raffle
  15. I'll have you know its lighter than my old HTC One
  16. have considered it Darren, they're just too overpriced for similar machines saying that I've just jumped from Android to an iPhone 6 (and secretely enjoying it )
  17. do you actually mean "appreciation"
  18. my main concerns are drivers & software motherboard, printers and specialist software etc
  19. I think 350zed found somewhere up near him
  20. spill the beans
  21. anyone know much about it ? I've got an icon in my task bar saying I can have a free upgrade
×
×
  • Create New...