Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. hmmm - correct me if I'm wrong - alloys on all models ??
  2. nearly 9,800 views !!
  3. British Weight Lifting Association ?
  4. it would be easier to say what wasn't damaged ...........er..nothing !!
  5. My crystal ball tells me you will see a lot very sooonnnnnnnnn..................... don't think they're gonna quite get as far west as me - I'm just before you fall into the water heading for Ireland
  6. are there any around SW Wales ? I haven't seen any ????
  7. They'd be hard pushed to justify taxing on a non-polluting fuel - still I'm sure they will come up with another reason to fleece us all
  8. ioneabee

    Hydrogen

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... iquid.html one day maybe - unless the fuel companies decide to buy them out first
  9. where do you get the info from ? - when i go to the main nissan site for car configuration etc, its not allowing any of the above as standard options (other than GT or non GT) ie camera etc is extra...I think
  10. nor can i, its been weeks Though it's my fault for been indecisive! you used to be indecisive.................but you're not too sure anymore
  11. well look what i had back from my MP not that its any bloody use :wack
  12. from my test drive, really quite poor rear view - think a reversing camera is going to be a must !! specially as my wife will have to drive it on the odd occasion
  13. what does the MY stand for - i think the 09 / 10 / 11 bit is self explanatory
  14. why are some of the ads (on auto trader etc) stating 370Z GT (sat Nav) - is this the same as 370Z GT (Connect Premium) ?, but just done like this out of lack of knowledge ? the letters down the side, I'm assuming you mean as on most of the yellow editions thanks
  15. Whats the difference between the different versions ie GT, Sat Nav, Ultimate, Connect Premium etc cheers
  16. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BUGATTI-VEYRON-WH ... 3961863836 you'd think for all that money there would be back seats
  17. hmmm - yep, much better where do I find the body kits ?
  18. Never mind the card trick - I still haven't worked out how he did the hands bit ?????
  19. whats it like on white ??
  20. You would like to think so but this just is not the case. Know quite a few who have had quotes increased when they mention they did have an acident but it was a not fault accident unluckily - I've had 2 no fault claims and my premiums have been unaffected
  21. If you have his details and a witness statement - straight to your insurance, get the work done properly in a body shop and your insurance will sort out the rest. Why bother with the hastle of confrontation. Your premiums won't be affected as it will be a no fault claim
  22. There's some excellent stories and details on this website http://www.419eater.com/index.php
  23. Can you convert my TT into a 370 ?
  24. Oi !! still have my TT and yes £30K with no toys !!! Fail..... hmm...............agreed
  25. Oi !! still have my TT and yes £30K with no toys !!!
×
×
  • Create New...