Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. There's one for sale near me at the local Toyota garage - really like look of them (and they have back seats - sort of) - just a shame about the engine
  2. Then Rosie would be less unique. my thoughts too
  3. I've never seen a purple turd ....must be the places SMD goes to
  4. mmm....nice and shiney
  5. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... n-day.html
  6. only if your head protrudes above the windscreen
  7. damn - they beat me to it - was just hunting out a suitable photo with SMD's name on it
  8. Yep still at least my company value me and respect my views and principles.... unlike here eh ?
  9. NOT accepted
  10. My son just turned 16 last week - so, as a treat I let him have a go in mine on a local airfield road (only about 100yds) now he wants my car as his 1st car methinks not
  11. I'm dirt cheap - I'm free but there again I've only done mine and the father-in-laws (earning brownie points )
  12. You called? +2
  13. 419eater or something like that as I recall
  14. How stupid do they think the general populace is these days ? just received one of these I AM MR SALIU ALI, THE MANAGER FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT (BOA) BANK OF AFRICAN IN BURKINA FASO. I WILL LIKE YOU TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO RECEIVE THE TRANSFER OF US$7.5 MILLION. 6O% FOR ME AND 40% FOR YOU, YOU WILL STAND AS NEXT OF KING TO MY LATE CUSTOMER WHO DIED IN PLAN CRASH ON THE (26TH OF DECEMBER 2003) LIVING NO BODY BEHIND. I WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD THE INFORMATION BELLOW TO ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. 1) Your Full Name............ 2) Your Age........................ 3) Marital Status..................... 4) Your Phone Number............... 5) Your Fax Numbers................... 6) Your Country............................ 7) Your Occupation........................ 8) Sex............................................ WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON YOURS FAITHFULLY MR SALIU ALI
  15. My neighbour connects his pressure washer feed to an outside water butt - so wouldn't think pressure is an issue
  16. I can't see anywhere that you've gotta spend that much the way I was working it was to just purchase any five of those items - so the ones I were looking at came to about £21
  17. only if you follow through
  18. One Fuel Coupon for 10p off per litre of fuel will be issued per purchase of a Qualifying Product or Qualifying Deal. I think anyway so purchase any one and you get a voucher, purchase 2 and you get 2 vouchers ?? !!
  19. so - if you buy 5 of those items in one shop trip - you get 5 x 10p coupons - am i reading that correctly or is it 5 separate purchases ?
  20. +1 I'd base it on the insurance as above
  21. I've got the HFC's - categorically - no drone and adds a lovely hss when you take your foot off the loud pedal (some don't like it, but I do. They're a biatch to fit though
  22. or http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p and no road tax
  23. I did my exhaust with a friend off axle stands - not a problem - the real ballache is the HFC's, again we did it, but its not for the faint hearted (in retrospect - for the HFC's - I'd have someone else do it)
×
×
  • Create New...