Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. thought you'd managed to find wifey Number ??, hence no sign of you
  2. where from ? camskill are quoting £1138.96
  3. available on camskill
  4. Once I get the damn locking nuts off - am thinking of these - anyone tried them ?
  5. FTW = for the win. or FTW = (insert naughty word here) the world
  6. ok - email sent to dealer - wait and see now
  7. next to the GTR ejector start button ?
  8. Nope - haven't got the locking nut key - so wheels have never been off - and I can't find anywhere else to look in the car ........ unless there's a secret compartment I don't know about
  9. Ok - 'nother update on this went searching for the locking nut key - I have the bag with the 4 replaced nuts in..........but no key !! - now I haven't taken it out, so ergo.......I have NO locking nut key !!!! Holy sh!t batman - 12 months without a key !! I have the code, so hopefully the dealer can get a replacement ? (at his cost, because I NEVER had it) stupid me for not seeing this mind
  10. I would rather have the wheels done though !!! my missus was p*ssing herself silly
  11. erm.............I always though grease and brakes were not a good plan - slippy stuff on the bits that make you stop
  12. emptied the car whilst having a tidy up ....................... last week
  13. ah, slight problem deposited the car with the refurb garage.........and he said no problem, but before you go can he have the locking wheel nut key.....................my response is not printable car back home - will have to re-arrange
  14. needs RTbiscuit to do a wrap on it though to say "ejector seat" - that would work
  15. Certainly agree with some of the above - if you're going to do this, you MUST get indemnity insurance - I do thermal heat loss calculations and took out said insurance - it costs £200 / year and gives me £5 mill cover - look it up, its worth it for peace of mine and reassurance to your customers
  16. and finally
  17. unsorted - I'm afraid Thanks to Wasso for the invite, sorry I couldn't make it in the end - it was midnight by the time I got home as it was and really sorry about the quality of some of them - should've taken a proper camera instead of just on my phone
  18. thump duly lined up for clarkson as requested..................erm except its my son - will that do ?
  19. I was driving this morning when I saw an AA van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself that guy's heading for a breakdown
  20. I met mine the day I was born....................fell out of the womb on my right hand side and my left followed ergo thats when I met my other half
  21. and if you were meeting this evening ....hmmmm, maybe
  22. Blimey - didn't know they'd paid that much........still, get a free top gear live magazine/show guide (worth £12 apparently)
×
×
  • Create New...