Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. yes - a few betty swollocks moments but Chris was a star original disks 0, 1 & 4 all work fine replacement disks 2 & 3 were needed As I said above, you can switch the engine off between disks and it picks up where it left off - same when the disk failed halfway through - on putting the new ones in it just carried on from the point of failure and not back to the start The original disk 3 must have failed right at the end, because once the new one was in, it finished in 4 minutes - disk 4 then took another 4 minutes. so with Chris' permission, I'll bundle up the "working" set to the first person to PM me and post back here
  2. you mean corduroys
  3. search http://www.alloygator.co.uk/
  4. excellent - well done BTW - stuarty years = everyone else's weeks
  5. Yeehaaa All resolved and working Will update later when I get home
  6. CS ^^ is cheaper than them
  7. liking that a lot which version would this be in ?
  8. liking that a lot
  9. I know its no help - but always, always park at the other end of the car park
  10. offer your services to TMC
  11. to add to Chris' notes above - clearly in the instructions it says don't turn off engine etc during install process this isn't actually an issue - 'cos I obviously haven't left the car running for 3 days if need be, finish one disc, and you can put the next one in the next day and it just carries on. also during the instal (for me) the disc failed half way through - putting in the replacement (thanks Chris), it carried on from the point of fail - it didn't start all over again - so at the moment I'm about 75-80% through the process
  12. nah - just welsh
  13. I'm sorry - I couldn't understand a word of that
  14. and some spelling lessons ????
  15. it looks good on the anniverary 370 as well
  16. what about a green cheese and onion crisp ?
  17. thanks all I ordered as per post #12 above cheeers
  18. http://www.ebuyer.com/411322-netgear-gs308-8-port-gigabit-ethernet-switch-gs308-100uks could I do 2 of these
  19. this one http://www.ebuyer.com/281745-tp-link-24-port-10-100-rackmount-unamanged-switch-tl-sf1024d to go with this one ? http://www.ebuyer.com/262787-netgear-dgnd3700-n600-wireless-n-dual-band-adsl-modem-router-dgnd3700-100uks - this is what I have now
  20. indeed - 2 children = loads of equipment - until they decide to leave home, its not happening
  21. thought it would be you Jim who would answer that one so I need to search for a ...................? (insert text here) do I plug a cat5 into any of my original ports on my hub and then into the appropriate one on the ................."extension"
  22. I need to add more ethernet ports to my standard 4 port modem router what do i need to get ? can it be done or do I need to get a modem router with more ports thanks
  23. love it as well - shame its LHD.....................now there's a project => turn it into a RHD
×
×
  • Create New...