Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Hmm - I made it there and back - thanks for the offer Graham (and no farm lanes were hurt in the process)
  2. and the last one............I hope Bath Spa today
  3. I think you find you do have to pay
  4. I thought policy for ALL these "rescue" companies were to get to stranded "ladies" within 1 hour for "safety" reasons
  5. I'll let him know this is the one he was thinking of http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201309108719610/sort/default/usedcars/model/a7/make/audi/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/postcode/sa677ee/page/8?logcode=p
  6. If all goes well (if I remember rightly) it was about 40mins for disc 0, then 111minutes for the remaining discs (but I can't remember if thats each or total)
  7. Its heavy on battery power - so running the engine is strongly recommended
  8. my mate is thinking of getting an A7 - anyone had / got any experience ?
  9. Excellent - well done In the building trade we have "The Federation of Master Builders" - sounds impressive doesn't it ?? !! - In actuality, you pays your money and hey presto - you're a "Master Builder" :wacko:
  10. is it the space "invader" type - the one that gives you hypertronic super drive ?
  11. Welcome from SW Wales
  12. case rested http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441291/Arrogance-jobless-Kent-mother-27k-year-benefits-believes-working-mugs-game.html
  13. You're wrong! And far too opinionated and rude! Internet warrior! No I'm not.......and anyway............its "keyboard" warrior, I'll have you know
  14. are you also trying to say that, that .....thing....will pass an MOT ????
  15. erm .................... there's a ferking great big spyder on the windscreen
  16. oh, look, its blue
  17. thats one way of looking at it - another way is - how come he has so much spare cash to "give" away ?
  18. I was in Morrisons at lunchtime today getting a £1.50 sandwhich - all my missus will giveme per day in front of me, all I can say was your typically (stereotypical) doley scrote - he bought a pack of cigarettes and £12 pounds worth of scratch cards and lottery. I spoke to the lad on the till, after he'd gone who said that wasn't atypical and was actually alot lower than some will spend on it :scare: :surrender:
  19. Beautifull cats
  20. that is NOT all ..................
  21. Ricey is too easily spotted in his denims
  22. thats penny for penny same as mine was - but then I added the zaust and it went to £223 (priviledge)
  23. More handbags for the missus ?
×
×
  • Create New...