Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Plan to DOUBLE that in the next two years, still got a lot of Italy, all of Austria and a fair amount, well all of really, Eastern Europe to do. Too many roads not enough petrol!! I didn't think I'd stay top doggy for long
  2. in the zed though ???
  3. I'll blow you pansies out of the water 24k in 2 years
  4. definately consider the Michelin Pilot Super Sport (MPSS)
  5. I did one today - £20 faulty graphics card - removed it restored on-board graphics - upto him now if he wants a new graphics card
  6. ok - time to take it to a pc shop for repair / assessment
  7. it won't stop it booting
  8. process of elimination now fella unplug all non essentials including hard drive and all memory bar one - try again - switching mem sticks as well
  9. what storm ???? it went very quiet and calm about 9pm and continued like that throughout - as 350zedd, bit of normal rain - typical end of world scenario ........
  10. which century was that built in
  11. defo budget one is NOT the way to go - you get what you pay for in these things
  12. also check the power requirements on your graphics card - gaming ones usually require a 6 pin supply to it - and on the whole they're not standard
  13. any one for now - probably best in excess of 450w though - but if going for a new one would aim at 600w
  14. just checking most likely your psu - have you another computer in the house to swap it out with
  15. are your lights working in the house ??
  16. ^^ ignore him - if its not made of rubber he knows not what he say
  17. ^^ brilliant stuff
  18. I know the 4 is being withdrawn, hence its drop in price and the air is going to retail at £399 - too much
  19. now I'm not really an apple fan boy and have always floated towards the android products but this is for my daughter for christmas so thoughts folks on the above the apple is £359 vs the galazy @ £299
  20. I grew up there ..........................why do you think I'm as tall as I am
  21. or me.................the way you've been belittling me lately
  22. nothing worse than wispering the wrong name at special moments
  23. ^^ what Ebized said I beleive ddboyle ?? had the same issue - turned them round and way to go
  24. maybe that was his plan all along
  25. having driven a few demonstrators in my time, I know what you mean, but it still wouldn't put me off
×
×
  • Create New...