Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I can post this now A Romanian arrives in London as a new immigrant to the United Kingdom. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. Englishman, for letting me come into this country,giving me housing, Income Support, free medical care, and a free education!" The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Egyptian." The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in England." The person says, "I not English, I am Pakistani." The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful country England!" That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Afghanistan. I am not British." He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an Englishwoman?" She says, "No, I am from Africa." Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the English?" The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work." IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS, BY TOMORROW, YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE ON YOUR DOORSTEP.
  2. yep - one to one map scales not very useful are they
  3. nah - you'll be on wife no 5 and driving a kia
  4. The advantage of home owning is long term - at some point you will own it and not be paying someone else for eterntity and bottom line, paying a mortguage is similar money to paying rent, so why give your hard earned to someone else (other than to the bank obviously ) and get no return
  5. you still need to hold grahams hand then ?
  6. how were you actually able to drive in a straight line can we have a picture of the final settings
  7. they look better in the flesh (so to speak) though, to be fair
  8. so what are you trying to tell us here colin ?
  9. Your 1970's bike round the back of the bike shed ?
  10. + 1 billion
  11. nah - she's worse
  12. touch screen, post code entry for sat nag, connectivity of ipods for music etc is more refined not sure on the date - 2010 onwards ? edit - ^^ what he said
  13. me too - just laughed out loud when I saw the wing
  14. All the cool kids have 370's now corrected that for you
  15. I'm a good iLittle
  16. that could be a while yet mate
  17. forget the free pass - just the rest
  18. yep - but we did it in the dark
  19. none
  20. i would have thought the positives outway the negatives here Dan ?
  21. followed closely by his fist inside your mouth ? ?
  22. you're
  23. definately discussing the same thing here Humpy
  24. I get that too - but then I tell her to put her clothes back on
×
×
  • Create New...