Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm a surveyor - nothing wrong with that
  2. oh, you mean Granville.... sorry got confused
  3. tell that to the roof of the shed
  4. geroff - or I'll set the Tardis on you
  5. phew indeed
  6. a and thats why I built my zed shed
  7. it is actually getting out of control
  8. whilst it may not be a choice to BE a peadophile - it's definately a CHOICE to act on it
  9. 27th row down (if it shows same as mine) seriously though ........ be warned
  10. it was originally shared by Venkata Ramesh on FB - but i can't find it on his timeline now (i saw it via my cousin)
  11. anyone seen this - its a video about a suicide bomber shot by the police - you can look this up on facepalm (i'm not linking it) I'm not going to re-post it on facepalm - please be warned it is very graphic - mods - feel free to remove
  12. funny how this thread has gone - 1st 2 posts on the original topic - 23 on something else entirely
  13. I'm thinking of popping up to the circle to see this famous filthy red zed and put a "clean me" sticker on it......or at least say "hello, I woz ere" to Straun
  14. You should have said you were in these neck of the woods. Could have arranged to meet up. Bath only 8 mile from me. I would of.......but I'm in the family wagon (beige volvo)
  15. oops - yep - Literature festival cheers Granville
  16. arived in the hotel for the night ready to meet some great authors with my daughter
  17. I've just built my porsche - £68 K...............
  18. bugger hope it gets sorted painlessly ^^ and what Granville said
  19. 1. you chose a zed (well innitially) and 2. you've stayed with us simples
  20. you have 2 very good talents that I've noticed
  21. you are easily over-excited
  22. neither applies to Grundy :lol:
  23. You only go to Wales for the sheep sorted that
  24. fancy another cuppa Dave or shall we do that last bit of twisties again
×
×
  • Create New...