Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Welcome in. £5k should get you an early Zed is good condition if you dont rush. You won't regret it I am somewhat amazed as it looks like noone else read this. But pictures please!! One day I plan to rebuild one of these. I am just lacking money, a garage, some tools and a clue of what to do!
  2. Pretty sure 2010 do not. Mine is a 2009 and I think they are the same model. The newer bumpers have them, and the MKII NIsmo's.
  3. Oh, and that 458 Specialé looks incredible! One of my favourites for sure!
  4. Another cracking trip there dude, pics look excellent. Whats the sticker on your filler cap? Can't quite make out the last word.
  5. People stare at your regardless of car
  6. May as well get on board with the everyone else and do a Black Friday Deal Price reduced
  7. Looks great! Nice clean example
  8. Exactly. Doesn't even have to be white #JustSaying
  9. :lol:
  10. Can we lock this thread for now? I click into it everytime someone had posted, only to find no pictures It can be unlocked when the pictures are ready
  11. Oh hang on, didn't I message you a while back? If you change your mind give me a shout, Matt
  12. How fixed are you on yellow or white?
  13. Sadly not, although my wheels have already been refurbished so would've saved some money If I was in a different place right now I'd be very tempted by your Zed. Nicest one I think I've seen for sale for awhile. Come to Dorset, that's a different place ? Then you can buy my car
  14. Sadly not, although my wheels have already been refurbished so would've saved some money
  15. As some have said above. Great car - looks wonderful, interior is great, but the engine is lacking. Yes it is great for dinner feedback when giving it the beans, just needs more poke. As G said ^^. I was all set on getting a GT as my next car after selling the 350 last year. But after a test drive it felt some what lacking, and for the same money I ended up buying a 370. Which is so much better all round. As luck would have it if your looking for a new motor the 370 is now for sale
  16. Best colour
  17. First post updated with new pictures
  18. Hi HRAB, sorry only just seen this post - not sure why the notifications didn't come though. No worries mate, when you are back let me know and we can work something out. I'll PM you in a mo with my mobile number On the insurance side, if you go with a company that specialise in modded cars I find it doesn't impact the prices too much. I've been with Adrian Flux for years now, great on price!
  19. Wait till you get the ARK installed Sarg. You won't ever turn it off. Having driven a stock 370z the rev matching was a waste of time as you couldnt hear it (or feel it, the change was so smooth). Post exhaust it is fabulous
  20. Just applied for the plate transfer, so should have the V5 back after the weekend. Come on folks
  21. ^^This. The milage is only an issue if you are giving the car back and they have to sell it on.
×
×
  • Create New...