Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. Only work, my head office is near Cardiff
  2. ewan221

    SLK

    Im sure I will be in the minority but really liking the look of these Have been chatting to a guy who is selling a SLK32 AMG (didnt even know they existed !!!!) and they are certainly no slouch with 0- 60 in 5 secs. will prob cost a fortune though if anything goes wrong
  3. An 04 Gunmetal parked up at Glasgow airport was still there when i got back so maybe someone enjoying a holiday and a Sunset near Cardiff Airport (Barry ???)
  4. lol this sounds familiar as Im sure others who are selling will agree
  5. sorted thanks for that
  6. Went to put a new rear wiper blade on today, which I thought would be simple but The arm wont lift enough from screen to change the blade, did remove the plastic cover but that didnt help, also took off the nut thinking I would just take off the arm but that was not happening either. Is there something obvious Im missing here ?
  7. Brakes 4 u did me a good deal for me and very quick delivery viewforum.php?f=160
  8. Oops :-)
  9. Wrong thread so post removed :-£
  10. ewan221

    Alzean Gear Knob

    is the way to go look here viewtopic.php?f=157&t=42001
  11. A work colleague has a 3200 GT picked it up for £13k last year has had a few electrical niggles but been pretty reliable, he said though servicing costs are eye watering high
  12. yes looking good,he is first person actually to come and see the car as well. No takers from autotrader or ebay all the interest from piston heads but mainly people offering silly money.
  13. had a boxster s before the zed - cracking car but got really paranoid about every noise from the engine thinking it was the IMS about to go lol - sold it way too cheap as well. Night be tempted though
  14. up to £12k ish preferably 2 seater with at least similar performance to the zed and not a heavy clutch oh and cabroliet/roadster would be good but not essential
  15. As the Zed is likely to be sold tomorrow the search is on for replacement. Initially was looking at Jag XKRs but all the ones I've seen have been really rusty. I have always wanted a Tvr Chimaera so that's on my list ( although may have same heavy clutch prob) others I have been looking at are S2000, Z4, M3 and Z3m coupe. Any other suggestions ????
  16. At moment possibly TVR Chimaera, S2000, Z3m coupe, M3 or Z4 was looking at XKRs but all the ones I've looked at were really rusty !!! I'm open to suggestions :-)
  17. Well someone is flying up (on one way ticket) to have a look at my Zed and we have agreed a price over phone so think the odds are it will be gone. So the search for replacement is on proper now.
  18. There is a carbon fibre kit for the handles, no idea though on how good it looks once stuck on
  19. Welcome to the club I would think you should get a decent early zed for your budget, its very much a buyers market at the moment. There is no problem getting two or three big bags of shopping in the back at all - so no need to worry there
  20. Mine does not either and it says the colour is red ? Was asked by potential buyer if this was unusual so thought I'd check
  21. For those with GTs does your logbook state it's a GT? And if you have a Sunset zed what colour does your V5 say ?????
  22. Thinking about a p/ex now so might just be willing to listen to cheeky offers
  23. The Jag nice drive in straight line, it had a remap and supercharger pulley upgrade so was running over 400 BHP but for a 10 year old car quite rusty and def needed some work done on suspension. Thats 4 I have looked at now and all beginning to rust and bubble. The TVR well still thinking about that one and have found another very good one at a dealer in NI at a very reasonable price - only issue with this is getting raped by the p/ex price for the zed
  24. Welcome to the club
  25. I got uprated droplinks from at very good price and they were only £50 to fit at my local garage
×
×
  • Create New...