Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    Shame on you.

    Bet his car blew up in a ball of flames after putting a mere 95ron in it
  2. Ricey

    Next car?

    Mate much as I love your enthusiasm for the 90's jap wagons don't be under any illusion that your not going to spend what you would on mods on a newer car keeping it on the road. Not saying they're unreliable (they're not) but ultimately things get old and wear. You really want to speak to Husky about a GT4. He had major mither with his due to previous owner fettlidge. Pulsar GTiR.......and you think a scooby is too chavvy! Lol
  3. Bizarrely I have no interest in knives but they really were quite intriguing. I guess it's the craftsmanship......nice thing to see
  4. 6k should get you there but make sure that leaves a little in the coffers for the odd bit and bob of work. I'd suggest that blue and black are also prob the 2 most expensive colours!
  5. Sorry did I say genial......I meant genital
  6. Ah, so it WAS you Denim Dude!! Not guilty your honour......i was just shocked that someone would view such a genial chap as yourself as 'unfriendly'!
  7. Graham 1 vote for most unfriendly You unfriendly git Graham
  8. Awesome. That bloody black trim is a pain in the tits to get white mark free
  9. Please don't say you're offering a "hand"? Well I am now technically unemployed so.......
  10. Oh and if you allow them to call a friend pretending to be your bank and get fleeced frankly you deserve everything you get.
  11. Funny that because 50's are the ones you normally get most grief about from shops/pubs etc.
  12. It is a stunning car that one. However the wheels......personally I hate those wheels in any event but on a car so nicely modded they are even worse. Each to there own like and it doesn't detract from it being a stunning looking car.
  13. Oh and I also did it in a 1.2 convertible A3 .....in white (bender eh?!) courtesy car. Ran out on the Handbridge Bridge in Chester which is a single lane bridge with traffic lights either side. It JUST managed to coast to the other side and up the kerb.....squeaky bum time that was i tell thee!
  14. Husky always told me that the lines meant around 50miles of driving left. I've played it before in the Z4 ......didn't end well!
  15. I had a 1.5 teardrop 323F when I was about 19.....loved it! Snot green though!
  16. Any erectile dysfunction setting in yet? I'm getting concerned it's gonna start cropping up now I'm over 30. Although to be fair how disappointed my left hand is going to be is fairly negligible!
  17. BACs can be recalled Bankers drafts can be forged Cheques can bounce Cash can be counterfeit You just have to take a chance sometimes. Like I said bankers draft backed up with a call to the bank to verify funds have been drawn down isn't 100% but it's definitely 99%
  18. Very genuine ad and not a massive amount to sort out. Account for around a grand of tidying and you've just bought an azure with decent mileage and FSH for 5.5k.....less if you can budge him a bit. Bad advertising to say 'a few knocks and scrapes' though. You need to be quite exacting with eBay ads otherwise people can't be arsed. Especially when your on the IOW
  19. Happy birthday bumder!
  20. I took a bankers draft for £13500for the TT. I made the guy ring his internet banking whilst on speaker and confirmed that an amount of£13500has been drawn on his account
  21. Sort of Brummmmmm bobabobaboba bruuuuuuuuuummmmm bobabobaboba
  22. Oh......@*!#. The pit just got deeper!
  23. I need to buy a zed when I get there! Bootpack instead if backpack!
  24. *Waits with baited breath*
  25. Z4 looks are an acquired taste. I thought it was stunning to be honest but then not as rare as the zed and rarity means a lot in fairness. Every last other thing about it was utter shite like
×
×
  • Create New...